•I Just Wanna Get High With My Lover• [END]

The citizens of Ninjago are celebrating the New Year Festival. I tried pushing past the big crowds fire works were going off at every turn.

Since Lloyd got recaptured by Morro, I obviously got put back in the cage, however I don't do well with orders I broke out again and latest news I've heard is... THAT!

My eyes widened our worst fear the ninja lost. The Cursed Realm for the Ghost Warriors opens immediately falling on the town. Ghost Warriors and Skreemers take over the city. The citizens scream and run away.

Looks like I'm the first ninja here better get to the duties then. I quickly draw my hood hopping from roof to roof.

My eye catches Kai who is dressed as a civilian, passing out food to some Ghosts. They are here...

Which means Lloyd is here! But where? I jump around staying in the dark some more before realization hit. He definitely went to where Morro held us captive.

Lloyd must think I'm still there. I slip away making my way back to Ronins old pawn place, and it's highly guarded.

Making my way through the shadows I crawl in through a window seeing Lloyd and Moro already in a battle of their own. "Is that all? Is that all you've got?"

"Hey! Looks like this is just between us." Lloyd yelled before looking to my cage. "Where is she?!"

"I'm right here." I said running up to Lloyd giving him a hug before Morro groaned angrily. "Do you two ever stop thinking of one another?!"

I quickly pushed Lloyd into a wall as Morro charged.  "The green gi belongs to me now. You think I'm gonna make this easy? Let's see how good you are."

I watched as him and Lloyd fought each other. I wasn't sure should I get involved? This seemed like Lloyds destiny...

"I'm stronger, Lloyd. I always have been. And I've been inside your head. I know what you're afraid of. You could never do it alone, could you? Weak. You need others, but I, I need no one." Morro told rising in the air above him. "What are you waiting for, Lloyd? An invitation? If you want the Realm Crystal, earn it."

"I did learn a thing or two with you in my head." He uses Airjitzu to get closer to Morro, but he uses his Wind to push him off. "Whoa!"

"Lloyd!" I shouted before Morro pushed me against the wall with his powers.

"Watch your step. The fall can be a doozy." He uses his Wind to push away a platform Lloyd's going to land on, making him fall. "What's wrong, too hard for ya? This is the end of the line, Lloyd. I'll miss you."

"Better late than never. I saved a lot for this moment." Ronin said as he pours his savings onto Morro. "Where's Morro? He's gone."

Lloyd is about to destroy the Realm Crystal. But Morro looks at him helplessly. "Stop! Please, don't."

"This isn't your world anymore, Morro. You had your chance. The Realm Crystal must be destroyed. The First Spinjitzu Master never wanted us to have it." Lloyd stated holding it up.

"But, b-but if you destroy it, you destroy any chance of ever saving your father." Morro went on, he's faking this it's a trap.

"Lloyd destroy it hurry!" I yelled snapping him out of it for Morro to reel him back in. "Yes. Yes, I've seen him. He waits for you... locked up in the Cursed Realm. Destroy the Crystal and, and the gateway will forever be wiped out."

"Use your Spinjitzu!" I repeated trying to get him to have some sort of power in him.

"You'll never get a chance to see your beloved daddy again." Morro pouted as I sighed frustrated. "Lloyd, get out!"