•So Much Love That the Whole Thing Feel Like a Lie•

I got up looking out the window to see today was a very stormy day. Rain tapped against my window lightly. My gaze landed on the spell next to my dresser it had the ability to strip away someone's elemental powers forever.

I wanted to take Lloyd's away how perfect would that be. Taking away Ninjago's prophesied golden ninja, he is paying for his fathers mistakes.

The best part of this is that his father would be all to blame. He would feel guilty and responsible. I want Garmadon to feel that. It's all his fault what happened that day.

-Flashback-

"Mom Sensei Garmadon has the great devour venom in him he can't be my teacher! Something bad will happen." I tried to reason with her as we walked up to his monastery.

"Sweetheart don't worry me and your father will be here." She smiled gesturing towards my father. "And we will have disguises." She laughed gesturing to her wig.

"We have this memory erasing spell and are going under fake names he will never know who we are if something does happen." My dad stated proudly taking a breath to continue. "We have taken every precaution. You need a Sensei Y/n."

I sighed looking up at the newly refurbished building. "Okay."

"F/n (fake name) nice to meet you!" Garmadon happily greeted shocking me a little. Maybe he's not so bad...

"You must be M/F/N and D/F/N your daughter truly has a gift I haven't seen power like this in a very long time." He explained with a glint of power behind his eyes. My body felt uneasy as father just nodded.

"Well let's get started." Garmadon clapped as I nodded determined. Every precaution has been taken.

-Flashback ended-

I shook my head at the bad memories. Nothing happened to Garmadon mom and dad but something did happen to you.

I picked up the note reading the ingredients for the spell basic things like water. Why did Chen never use this? My eyes stopped on one sentence. "The hair of two people with true love."

True love doesn't exist! No wonder Chen couldn't complete this. Slamming the paper down in anger I sighed rubbing my hands on my face.

I can't give up I will find someone. I need to avenge my parents.

***

"Skylor, Master of Amber, versus Jacob, Master of Sound. Fight! Fight!" Chen yelled at the pair

Uneasily I was sitting beside Garmadon. "Eenie, meenie, minie, moe. Catch a Jadeblade by its toe!" Skylor shouted with a smirk and the two start fighting.

"Master of Sound's gotten stronger since the last time I saw him." Garmadon commented trying to start conversation.

"Surprised you would think that." I remarked keeping my eye on the fight.

"Excuse me?" He questioned clearly offended.

"I just thought you would always think of ways to exploit elemental masters powers." I replied coldly as Skylor quietly made her way around Jacob.

"I am not that man now." Garmadon defended making me scoff. "No one changes that fast."

"Hmm." Garmadon muttered turning to the fight again. I have to be careful or he might regain his memory back, that would ruin everything.