•Heart to Heart•

—~~••~~—
hey babes! pls go check out my other books, I have a cole x reader, it's a lot longer then this one and very much a slow burn with y/n really finding herself before a guy, and then my other one is a dating sim where y/n is transported to a video game and has to attend the ninjas school while there is some crazy murder. i promise all of them do not disappoint!
anyway welcome to my lloyd x reader! <3
—~~••~~—

I sat in a colorful booth grabbing the nearest plate of noodles on the ramp. Chen's Noodle House... it was rated very high online. Gazing at the TV I noticed they were playing Most Ultimate Extreme Ninja Challenge Ever, a laugh escaped my lips, what a joke.

These ninja flaunt around their powers while the rest of us are pushed out of the public eye. I mean... do I use my powers? Yeah of course, but not to fight.

Suddenly someone entering the restaurant caught my eye, the green ninja? What is he doing in here?! Trouble follows him everywhere. I quickly put my hood over my head as he sat in a booth behind me. So much for getting out of paying my meal today.

Eh... it's worth a try he won't do anything if I go about this the right way.

"There's only one Master Chen's, Ninjago's number one noodle house." It rings through the restaurant as I stand up walking over to the counter. "$12.50." The man stated as he looked at my ticket.

I pulled my hood down looking into his eyes. "Really $12.50? I could sworn it was $9.00."

"Ma'am it's 12.50." He said without hesitation.

"Please just check again and I've got my eye on you, so no tricks!" I laugh staring deep into his eyes with concentration sneaking in that perfect phrase. Immediately I could see the hearts in his pupils. "You know what Ma'am I can take care of this for you today. Have a nice night!"

"Aw! Thank you so much." I faked smiled seeing that I did in fact catch the ninjas attention, however he thought it was just the man's "kindness."

Once I turned around, out of sight, I rolled my eyes. He's probably thinking something like there's still hope left in ninjago. I exited the building bumping into someone. "Hey watch out!" I criticized but no one was there only a letter on the ground with a fortune cookie.

A pink wax seal in the shape of a heart keeping something inside. A heart...? This must be for me.

Picking up the letter swiftly along with the treat. I opened it up carefully revealing a handwritten note.

'Dear Y/n Master of Love, how delightful it is to finally write to you. I have been watching you for quite some time now, which is why I'm personally extending you an invitation to my tournament of the elements! You will find I have something that would interest you here. Perhaps the spell you need for your ultimate revenge! You've been wronged. It was the people who claimed it was in the name of love. Perhaps that's why you've gone cold. Your newfound acquaintance, Master Chen.' It stated making me look around quickly to my surroundings.

The guy I just ate noodles at?! He's some underground gang running boss. Okay... this is new information?

But if I can get the spell he has then what choice do I have? I open the fortune cookie to see 2 slips of paper.

'Secrecy is of the utmost importance. Tell no one, or suffer the consequences. If you want the spell, meet on the pier at midnight and leave your weapons behind.' The paper exploded and I began reading the next one.

'you cannot love life until you live the life you love.'

I scoff and it explodes into a puff of smoke. "What a cheap fortune reading." My face then turns into a smirk however Master Chen I accept your invitation. Life says it itself, let the love games begin.