•While The Others Talked We Were Listening To Lovers Rock•

The Elemental Masters fly on their Dragons back to Ninjago. "Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything." Lloyd informed.

"How did we lose so much time?" Kai asked.

"You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind." Dareth put in as I cringed watching him pat his stomach.

"And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time." Jay explained.

Speak for yourself lightening man.

"Well, we're running out of that. There's Ninjago City. Hurry." Nya called.

"Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!" Griffen laughed speeding up. Sometimes I wish I had a power that came beneficial like his.

"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one." Lloyd proclaimed.

"Let's do this!" Jay shouted in determination as me and my dragon dove down.

Kai lands his Dragon, and the woman sees Skylor. "Serpentine!" I eyed them in confusion as everyone screams and panics.

"I wish I still had the power to change." Skylor whispered lowly making me fiddle with my hands for a moment.

"You have changed. You're with us now." Kai smiled in reply.

"If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?" Garmadon questioned snapping me back in focus.

"We have to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone. Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people." Lloyd asserted as I notice Skylor's hand is going back to normal.

Something is not right.

***

The ninja, Garmadon, and Skylor enter the Samurai X Cave. The Falcon screeches and lands on Zane's arm. "And hello to you, my old friend."

"Ah. You're all back. Zane, look at you. You're all...shiny." Wu laughs at him in small shock.

"But where's your father?" Misako asked as me and Lloyd exchanged a look with each other.

"It's me, Misako." Garmadon reveals himself as a snake making her gasp.

"Don't worry. We have a reason to believe the spell may be wearing off." Skylor assured.

"But if that's true, it only makes Chen more desperate to act now. Everyone, this is Skylor, Chen's daughter." Kai introduced.

"And this is Y/n she's apart of the team now." Lloyd smiled as Misako approached closer to us both.

"You're amongst friends, Y/n and Skylor." I nodded and gave a soft smile to her.

"Thank you for looking after my Misako." Garmadon told Wu. "As any good brother should."

"Yes. A good brother." Garmadon's face dropped once he said this.

"There isn't much time. Our friends are on standby but we don't know where Chen will strike first." Lloyd informed.

"And if we're not all there to stop him when he first attacks..." Cole trailed off.

"Ninjago will succumb to war. Our greatest fear will come true." Garmadon spoke.

"Then the greatest victory will be that which has no battle." Wu informed.

"But how do we prevent a war? How do we stop an enemy we know so little about?" I pip up. The Falcon flies over to a screen, opening an image of Kryptarium Prison.