•They Say I'm Too Young To Love You•

"Before my brother left he wanted me to give you something." Wu's voice rang through my mind the painful memory resurfacing.

I kept walking fast through the rain don't think about it. Don't think about it. "I want to apologize for delaying in giving it to you. But I..."

Stop.

"Wanted to protect you." The thought finished making me shake my head and shiver slightly in the cold.

You didn't protect me from anything Wu. Running quickly for cover under the roof of the museum I looked into the dead street.

More thoughts emerged in my mind the truth, the break up, and leaving the ninja team. How will I move on with my life?

Suddenly a green figure appeared beside me with a smirk on their face. "I take it you now know."

"I do..." I trailed off not facing the ghost.

"You should have trusted me Y/n I see your true power." Morro went on as I sighed still trying my best to not look or give in.

"Join me." He finally stated flying in front of me.

I can't go down this path not again. "Remember your teachings Y/n." I whispered to which Morro groaned.

"Your teachings were a lie! Told by the biggest liar!" Morro yelled.

"They weren't a lie!" I shouted back in mild confusion.

"You have no one. You denied Wu, rightfully so. You broke the green ninjas precious little heart. You abandoned your team the one people who actually cared about you." Morro explained trying to convince me.

"I did what I had to do." I stated trying to justify my actions.

"EXACTLY!" He yelled then laughed. "There she is! You did do what you had to do. Now continue to do it."

"Continue?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes continue to go through your plan help me get revenge on Lloyd. The right way." Morro said in a harsh tone.

Revenge...

"If I do join u then I need to know your real plan. Because I know villains under your small plan for revenge you have an even bigger one."

"I do." Morro stated flying around. "But I don't know if I can trust you with that yet."

"Then I guess I will have to make you trust me." I stated with a sly smile to which Morro laughed evilly. "Then join me be my partner in this plan."

"Morro..." I trailed off thinking again. "I will join you."

"It's time then." Morro smirked flying into the museum.

***

Quickly I went over the steps in my head. Call Lloyd, get Lloyd here, Morro ambushes Lloyd, then we start to find clue 1.

Okay I'm ready I pulled out my cellphone calling Lloyd. I know his whole schedule, right now he is alone training outside. He always told me how he liked his quiet time... anyway.

I put the phone to my ear and after the first ring Lloyd immediately picked up. I took a breath beginning my acting "Lloyd help! Someone- AH!"

Lloyd panicked in the phone "Y/n! Who?! Where are you?!"

"They forced me to call you." I began fake crying into the phone. "They said only you can come."

"Who?! Where?!" Lloyd asked in desperation.

"The museum come to the museum!" I yelled and hung up the phone wiping away the tears and taking a deep breath.

"Have you ever thought about a TV career?" Morro asked with a smile but i just couldn't smile hearing his voice again it broke me.