•They Mistook My Kindness For Weakness•

Kai grunts as he tries to use Airjitzu to reach a flag. "Seriously!" He tries again, but misses. Ronin was lying down next to the flag. "Aww, just short. Like your temper, Kai."

A laugh escaped my lips when he said that but I quickly turned back to a neutral face when Kai gave a look.

Why was I here with the ninja? Honestly I don't know... something in my heart is just telling me to stay and help. Plus I owe this to Lloyd.

"Let me try. I'm for sure better Airjitzuer than you, Kai." Jay stated as Kai scoffed rolling his eyes. "Oh, yeah? And when did that happen?"

"Like, now!" He misses the flag and screams as he falls.

"Oh, yeah. That was so much better than me." Kai says in a sarcastic tone with a smirk.

"It...it was." Jay stammered out and I nodded sighing before addressing Kai. "It was a little higher."

"That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Failitzu." Ronin put in while eating his apple still next to the flag. I don't know much about this guy but he does not seem like the trustworthy type.

And I should know.

"Or Stupiditzu." Kai added on as Master Wu came out onto the deck. "To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin."

Ronin takes a bite of an apple again. "You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't Nindroids supposed to be precise?"

Kai sighs looking at our new suits. "These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?"

"These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed." Master Wu educated.

"Yeah, well, maybe the name "Airjitzu" isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like...Cyclondo!" He flies above the flag still not grabbing it but taking Ronins apple. Jay laughs as Ronin shouted in protest. "Cyclondo." He takes a bite of the apple making me cringe. "Mm."

Who would want to eat after him? I shudder as Master Wu instructed the ninja down to the cabins with Ronin.

"Y/n, please follow me for a cup of tea." He said walking in the opposite direction pouring a cup of it. "Would you like some?"

"Uh no thank you I'm not a very big tea drinker." I responded sitting down in front of him as he nodded before taking a small sip. "I have been worried about you."

"Oh well..." I trailed off at a loss for words. I can't say I can take care of myself because I really can't not without getting into trouble anyway.

"My brother saw a great deal of potential in you as do I. However if you keep running from your destiny you will never reach your true potential." Master Wu put in as I nodded looking at the sky before us.

"I just always make the wrong choices all the time. I don't know how not to." I stated more serious, as Master Wu sighed. "My brother struggled the same, the only thing that kept him in check was Lloyd." Master Wu smiled knowingly standing up. "Perhaps that is something you share." With that he walked away leaving me to my thoughts.

***

Snow whipped in my face and I drew back immediately. How could this go wrong so quick we made it to Cloud Kingdom to get the Sword of Sanctuary then left the Cloud Kingdom because Morro got it. Now we are chasing him for it.

AND SNOW KEEPS HITTING ME IN THE FACE!

I groaned wiping the cold from my face. Seriously how does Zane enjoy his elemental power?!