"do you know when you grab my by the neck it turns me the fuck on." i say looking up at him making eye contact.

"so perfect." he mutters to himself. as he runs his freehand up my hip and onto my waist.

"i got you a gift." i panted out to him. he paused all movements from him kissing up my neck.

he looks at me and smiles.

"what you get me?" he asked

"it's special, so i was hoping if maybe we can go to the park and have a little picnic date." i asked him.

"yeah, we can do that. just give me an hour." he said starting to get up and he quickly put his shirt over his head.

"why, where are you going?" i asked confused.

"gonna go buy you a gift real quick." he said slipping his shoes on.

"babe you don't have to, this gift is for you and me." i told him trying to reason.

"let me go buy you a dress real quick then." he said

"i already have a dress, and i love it." i told him again.

"that was an excuse to go and buy you something, but are you sure?" he asked

"cause i don't want it to look like i don't take care of you." he said walking towards the part of the bed that i'm sitting on.

"yeah, i just need to get ready before we go." i told him putting my shirt on my body before making my way to the bathroom.
***
"the fuck is this shit?" javon asked picking up my beauty blender.

"it's to blend stuff out like this." i picked up my liquid blush and put some on my cheek before blending it out with a beauty blender.

"so you beat your face with it and it makes you look good?" he questioned.

i nodded my head agreeing to what he was saying.

he goes behind me while i'm sitting on my chair. he looks at himself in the mirror and smiles before he starts to throw practice punches to my head. he's not actually hitting me he's just pretending to, and he ducks sometimes indicating he's dodging hits too.

from who i have no idea. i think it's just a boy thing. because my dad always did it to my mom and me to mess with us.

"javon if you fuck up and accidentally hit me, i'm gonna beat your ass. i'm not even playing with you." i warned him.

"i'm not gonna hit you." he furrowed his eyebrows punching the air harder like he's really into the fight.

"i'm almost done." i told him before i curl my lashes, and add on my false lashes on top.

i apply my Dior lip oil before getting up and going to my closet.

i ordered a sage green flow sundress the other day, for this special occasion.

i put on my sandals. i grabbed my phone, the box from my closet, and my purse before making my way upstairs.

i gave javon the basket so he can carry it. i went to the kitchen and cut some strawberries before putting them into a container. i also put some grapes and blueberries in a container.

"can we pick up some food on the way?" i asked javon

"yeah." he agreed carrying the blanket and basket.

"okay." i smiled and grabbed the basket from him so i can fill the basket with the containers of fruit.

"oh where are you going looking all pretty." my mom asked.