Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"

Start from the beginning

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, hello? Hello! Uhh... Well, if you're hearing this, and you made it to day two, uhh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since, I'm a little busy right now. Listen, Franny and her friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh... it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk; just to make sure everyone's in their proper place, ya know?" He said it calmly.

Y/N: 'Of course, it needs to get harder with each night.' I thought to myself calmly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, interestingly enough, Franny herself doesn't come off stage very often. I've heard she becomes a lot more active in the dark, though, so hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? Heh..." He said it trying to brighten the mood.

Y/N: 'At least he tried.' I thought to myself calmly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. Uhh, there are blind spots in your camera view, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. So i-if you can't find something... or someone... on your cameras, uhh, be sure to check the door lights. Uhh, you might have only a few seconds to react, uh... Not that you would be in any danger, of course, I-I'm not implying that." He said it calmly.

Y/N: 'The only danger in this, is protagonist being fired and turning into a slut.' I thought to myself calmly as I was checking the cameras and everyone were on their places.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that she becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess she doesn't like not being watched. I don't know. A-Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control. Uhh... talk to you soon!" He said it calmly as the message ends.

Y/N (In game): "'Pirate Cove?' Sounds like something for children." She said it calmly.

Y/N: 'No one asked you.' I thought to myself calmly as I pressed on the button, so the screen would show me Pirate Cove. Purple curtains with white stars. 'Oh, so fox girl is in there.' I thought to myself as I remembered the image from the lobby. I then checked the stage and the bunny girl was already gone. I checked the dining area and she was right there. She was on the table, again, but in different pose this time. She was on her fours with upper body down a little and she was looking directly at camera with lustful look. 'Jeez, why does they have to this attractive?!' I thought to myself annoyed by this fact. I looked at the clock and saw that it is 3 am now. Suddenly, the sound from the screen gained my attention on it. There was interference on the screen, but they disappeared after a few seconds. The bunny girl was on her place, however there was another girl in the dining area, a yellow one. 'Wait, what animal is she?' I thought to myself as I looked at her she wasn't so far from bunny girl. Her back was facing the camera, while she was looking straight at the camera over her shoulder. Her hands were on her hips, as if she was ready to took off her panties. 'Don't you dare, or will turn you into chicken nuggets! Oh, wait, she has yellow skin, maybe she is a chicken? ...I'll stick with this variant for now.' I thought to myself calmly. I pressed the button to Pirate Cove and the image changed to what I needed. The curtains now have a gap through which I can see one eye looking at the camera. I looked at her for a few seconds, before I changed back to dining area. Bunny girl was gone as well as the chicken girl. I started to check every camera and soon enough I found the bunny girl in the west hall, while the chicken girl was in the restroom, well most likely close to the entrance in it. I checked the Pirate Cove and nothing changed there. I looked at the clock. '4 am. Why is it so long?' I thought to myself annoyingly. Suddenly, I heard footsteps on my left side. I turned to the left doorframe, pressed on light button and there was that bunny girl. She giggled the light lit up. I quickly pressed on the door button and the door came from the above, separating us.