𝟬𝟬𝟮 eden miller's issues

Mulai dari awal

"Okay, be safe. I love you,"

"I love you, too." Eden wrapped her arms around Cale, before burying her head in his neck. "Use protection,"

"Shut up." Cale muttered, cheeks flushing a bright pink.

The Miller boy waved goodbye to Eden, before exiting her bedroom. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, before dialing a number. "Hey, Ethan," Cale greeted, pressing his phone to his ear. "Do you think you can get Eden to the OKB party safely?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. O-Of course." Ethan Landry responded, stumbling over his words like an idiot.

"Really?" Cale blinked. "No wonder Eden has a crush on you."

"What?"

Cale widened his eyes. Maybe he said a little too much information. So the boy muted himself, before cursing under his breath. "I'm kidding." Cale lied.

Ethan slightly deflated. "Yeah, I know."

Cale nodded. "Mhm, but thank you, Ethan."

"Anything for my friends."

EDEN SIGHED AS SHE fixed her dress, awkwardly looking at her reflection

EDEN SIGHED AS SHE fixed her dress, awkwardly looking at her reflection. She couldn't see the scars. They weren't taunting her anymore. She couldn't relax, though. They would mock her again.

These scars were permanent.

Slowly, Eden revealed her scars, flinching when she saw them. The moment didn't last long when she heard rustling in her house. The girl widened her eyes as she fixed her dress, grasping her pepper spray before leaving her bedroom.

Just as Eden turned the corner, the figure did. Her body crashed against the silhouette, resulting in Eden bringing her pepper spray to their eyes.

"Oh, my God!" Ethan Landry gasped, avoiding Eden's spray. "Eden, it's just me."

Eden blinked as she looked at Ethan. Well, he had clearly decided to dress as something homemade. And for some reason, Eden wasn't surprised that he dressed like this. "Right."

"Cale told me to pick you-"

"Of course he did." Eden laughed silently, slipping on her black converse. "It's not surprising."

"Classic Cale." Ethan joked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"So you actually made a homemade costume, huh?" Eden pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest. "I like it."

"Y—You do?" Ethan cleared his throat, raising his hand to rake his hands through his hair, but stopped once he realized he still had his costume on. "I like your costume."