"Girl, are you sure you want to do that?"

                     Hell yea, I'm not running behind, no nigga. I'm not stuck up in any way, but I won't act like I don't know how bad I am. I could have any nigga I want eating out my hand.

I wished I had just an ounce of Lynn's confidence. That's no shade to you because you married me, on the other hand. There is no ring on my finger, so until then, imma do what I want. Imma leave you with this nugget since I have to go and cook him breakfast. What you may want might be different from what's best for you. I would tell you to follow your heart, but unfortunately, our hearts ain't shit.

After hanging up the phone with Lynn, I got up and handled my daily hygiene. The mood I was in was reflected from the night before. I was so happy and calm that there wasn't anything anyone could do to piss me off. After turning on my apple playlist low, I began cooking grits, eggs, sausages, and buttermilk biscuits. Tink's "new nigga" was playing through my phone's speakers. Loud whining sounds coming from my room interrupted my vibe. Prince was woke; I didn't want to miss any more hours without him. So I stopped by my mom last night and got him. I walked in, picked him up, changed his diaper, and brought him to the kitchen. I was so hungry I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. Soon as I was starting to eat, Rome came out of my room with nothing but boxers on and walked over to us.

Where my plate? He asked. I grabbed another plate from the cabinet and made him a significant amount of food. I think I went overboard. We sat at the table like a family for the first time since I arrived. We ate in silence. I didn't want to talk about last night, nor did he. He finished eating, got up, and walked to his room. I got up and got dressed today. I decided to wear these acid-washed ripped jeans, an all-white long-sleeve off-the-shoulder top, and my red, black, and white retro 7's. Lynn helped me upgrade my whole wardrobe, and we lit a fire on all my old clothes in case I got anxiety and wanted to return to wearing them.

I grabbed Prince and was about to walk out the door but was stopped by the banging on the door; it scared me. It was so loud it sounded like the police were out there. I started walking up the stair to Rome's room, but he was coming down. Stand at the top of the stairs, and if anything pops off, run into my room and lock the door. I got a gun under my bed in a Jordan shoe box. No matter what happens, remember to aim and shoot, he directed.

Who the fuck is it? He shouted at the top of his. Open this muthafucking door, my father-in-law hollered. He unlocked the door; what's up, pops. Before he could even get anything out, his dad punched him in the chest. He was pissed. What the fuck was that for? When were you gonna tell me? He asked Rome. Tell you what Rome said angrily. When were you gonna tell me B killed him and you kidnapped him? This is still my shit how the fuck you thought that was going to get that past me.

Wait, b killed who? Inquiring minds wanted to know. I was so confused about what happened and what was going on.

I've been told you cut B off Rome, but you hardheaded ass didn't listen. What were you thinking? Not here, Rome said; let's not discuss this in front of my wife, he said, turning around and pointing in my direction. I walked down the stairs and spoke to my father-in-law. Because of everything that happened, I didn't expect him to speak back to me, so I was shocked when he did. I was about to walk out the door, but Rome grabbed my hand, stopping me in my tracks. Where are you going dress like that and since when have you started wearing those types of clothes?

Deal with that shit later, Rome, my In-law, barked, saving me, and allowing me to walk out the door.

                      B killed some was replaying over and over in my head. Who did he kill, and why. Hell, were they even talking about the same B? Stop being stupid, Mani of course; they talking about the same B, my inner thoughts expressed. Prince started crying in his car seat, and I was 10 mins away from my parent's house to drop him off for the week. I hated having to keep doing this. I still haven't heard back from his social worker regarding the house inspection, and I was becoming impatient. The light turned red, causing me to slam on the brakes slightly.