CHAPTER 64

"What the hell did you think you were doing to my woman?"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

female koalas have 3 whoohaas

____________________________________________

Illumi POV

{the day Y/n got poisoned}

"Oh dear, is the baby getting to you? Do you need help making it to the bathroom?"

Hearing my mothers words I turned my attention to the woman next to me.

Y/n had a twisted expression on her face with both arms wrapped around herself.

"No, I just- I-I can't feel my-" 

She struggled to get the rest of her words out before attempting to stand just to end up stumbling and losing her balance.  I internally rolled my eyes, mumbling a quick 'excuse us' before leading the woman to the nearest bathroom.  Quickly making her way to lean over the toilet, Y/n let out let out pathetic sobs in between intervals of puke.

Gross.  Seriously, how can she not handle mere pregnancy sickness?  It's not like she hasn't gone through it before.  

I stiffly stood near her, not knowing exactly what needed to be done in this situation, settling to just stay in my spot and maybe move some of her hair out the way of any crossfire.  The vomiting stopped but Y/n continued to cough, pausing to look up at me in horror.

"Illumi somethings not r-right, I....I-"

I glanced over at the toilet, my face contorting slightly at the sight.  That's actually so gross.

I saw Y/n wobble before leaning foreword, causing me to kneel down and grab her, forcing her to face me.  She blinked slowly with labored breaths, pulse far to high for this just to be any ordinary sickness. My eyebrows furrowed the slightest bit, shaking Y/n ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶  gently. 

"What's going on?" I asked, only for her to fall forward, slumping against me.  Annoyed, I carried her out of the bathroom and ordered the nearest butler to find/call a licensed medical professional.  I layed her down on our shared bed, hearing small footsteps frantically pattering their way to the room.  D/n stood in the doorway with a distraught look on her face.

"IS MOMMY OKAY!?"

I blinked at her a few times before responding.

"Mm probably not." 

The little girls face contorted into an even more petrified look before the butler from earlier ushered her out the way, leading a doctor into the room.  After they had entered, D/n attempted to make her way in once again before being stopped by Kalluto, who looked over at me.  I gave him a single nod ad he took D/n off somewhere else.

The man who had walked in made his way over to where Y/n rested as I stood off to the side, still making sure to keep an eye on the both of them.

"My name is Dr. Doktor, mind explaining what happened?" He introduced before immediately starting some type of evaluation.

Dr. Doktor...? Whatever, I don't have time for this

I explained everything in my knowledge that led up to this point.  He hummed, continuing his work while I narrowed my eyes at him.

Doctor or not I don't like this guy being so close to Y/n.

After doing whatever the hell a toxicologist does, he turned to me with a worried expression before speaking,

"She managed to ingest 30 milligrams of Thallium Sulfate, that's a beyond lethal dosage.  She was poisoned."

____

I stormed into the kitchen, a deadly aura surrounding me as all the cooks and housekeepers there turned towards me.  I grabbed the head chef by his collar and lifted him above the ground while he shook.  He looked about ready to piss himself.

"What the hell did you think you were doing to my woman?"

____________________________________________

double update whaaattt :0000