CHAPTER 29

"You two are a cute couple I must say!"
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

I came back to 300+ notifs i-______________________________________________

______________________________________________

Y/n POV

Somewhere along this odd journey, now with S/y/n, both Chrollo and I had obtained weapons. Said woman was trailing behind us, holding on to my shirt/dress.

I had twin ryyk blades (see above, not my art) and Chrollo had a knife similar to the one he carried back in our world.

These would've been useful back when we were fighting the fucking fluff monster thing.

As we approached the floating castle there were many creatures we had to fend off.

"Alright woman, how are we supposed to get over there?  It's literally floating," I questioned.

"By boat of course!" S/y/n said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"That doesn't make sense! Even if it did where are we gonna get a-"

Before I could finish, a boat appeared in front of us.

"....boat."

I blinked a few times before sighing.

Ykw, I'm not gonna question things anymore.

"Let's get this over with," I said while boarding the rowboat.  I made Chrollo row because I'm too hot for labor.

"Ahh if the circumstances were different, this would be so romantic!" S/y/n swooned. 

"A big strong man rowing a boat for you on a beautiful lake, don't you agree Y/n?"

"Uh, I guess?"

Chrollo chuckled lightly as S/y/n continued to go off about romance.

"You two are a cute couple I must say!"

"Um actually, we're not dating, I corrected. "I'm kinda in something complicated with someone else."

"Oops, my mistake."

3rd person POV

After D/n had spent the night in the butlers' quarters, she decided she would spend the rest of her day there. She had been entertained by the various games Canary and Gotoh showed her.

"Miss D/n," Gotoh starts, messing with a few coins. "You should return to your father soon for training."

The young girl whined and leaned her head back. "I don't wanna train anymore I'm already strong for my age!"

"Yes, but not strong enough to be up to par with this family," a deep voice spoke behind her.

Oh. D/n thought.

The girl turned around to see her father standing there.

"Come D/n, there's much work that needs to be done."

______________________________________________

i have no clue where im going with this anymore oh my gosh sorry for the short chapter ;(