CHAPTER 9

"Woah... you're really ugly"
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

ok so for Y/ns nen it's like shadows kinda??  basically raven from Teen Titans cus I'm unoriginal LMAO there's also another part to her nen but we'll find that out later ;) Warning; Hisoka___________________________________________

Warning; Hisoka
___________________________________________

Y/n POV

After walking in silence for what seemed like eternity, we made it to a large room with a closed door.  After we stopped, the door opened to reveal what seemed to be 4-5 prisoners, closing again when they emerged.

I assume we have to beat up these guys.

The voice from when we first started spoke up again, informing us that we had to defeat the prisoners in order to proceed, proving me to be correct.  The prisoners' handcuffs then dropped to the floor and they removed their hoods, revealing 3 muscular men and 2 other men who were more lean.

"Hah, really!?  A girl handcuffed to some twitching weirdo!?!  For every hour we spend here takes a year off our sentences, this will be a piece of-"

Before he could finish I sent his head flying.

Ahh how boring, I was expecting more of a challenge.

The other prisoners stared at me wide eyed but before any of them could make a move, I decapitated them all the same way I did the first man: using my nen.

"Sigh how boring.  Oh look, the door opened back up."

Gittarackur stood there, his eyes slightly widened but his over all expression stayed the same.  He hasn't moved, so I decided I would just drag him the rest of the way.  Until he decides to walk on his own that is.

Illumi POV

Where and when did she learn nen?  Let alone shape it into something that powerful??  Surprisingly, I'm impressed.  I couldn't even sense an ounce of that power the whole time we were walking, how is she so good at hiding it?

{timeskip}

Y/n POV

After going through various obstacles and fighting off even more prisoners, we made it to the bottom of the tower.

"Gittarackur applicant 301 is the second to pass.  Time elapsed, 12 hours and 2 minutes.  Y/n applicant 375 (a random generated number) is the third to pass.  Time elapsed, 12 hours 2 minutes and 2 seconds."

Hmm, I wonder who got here first.

Gittarackur chuckled and I turned my head to see him looking at Hisoka.

Of course that clown bastard was first 🙄

"Something told me you'd already passed the finish line," Gittarackur remarked.

Hisoka said nothing, as the short silence was suddenly interrupted by a cheer.

"ALL RIGHTTT I'M THE FIRST ONE FINISHED"

"Hanzo applicant 294 is the 4th to pass."

"What the-"

"12 hours 3 minutes."

"NOHHNGNYYGNHH, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!  I came in 4th place...."

Lol sucks to suck

I decided to sit down not too far from Hisoka,  but a safe distance away.  That man is unsettling.

"Ahh Y/n~ Tell me about that daughter of y-"

"One more word from you and I'll pull your already receeding hairline to the back of your head with your Walmart ronald mcdonald pennywise love child looking ass,"  I said straight faced, not sparing him a glance.

"Okay, okay~ So harsh~" He fake pouted.

Speaking of D/n, I wonder how she's holding up...

{meanwhile}

D/n POV

HOLY POOP SKITTLES WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!?!?  I JUST WANTED TO BE WITH MOMMY I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!

As I was running in circles and hiding behind pillars, the crazy man who was shooting explosive flaming balls at me started laughing.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE GROWN UPS!??!??

I stilled behind a pillar on the opposite side of the room.  How did I get here again?

{flashback}

So far, everything has been pretty easy.  All I had to do was climb down walls and crawl through tiny spaces!  Well, that is until I came across a giant man with a mustache and matted hair.

"Really?  A child?  This must be a joke," the man said.

"Woah.... you're really ugly."

"HAHH!!?  WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME BRAT!!?!?"

"HEY I'M NOT A BRAT!! I'M JUST BEING HONEST," I retaliated.

"FORGET THE FACT YOU'RE A CHILD, YOUR LIFE IS MINE!!!"

{end of flashback}

Oh yeah.  Oops...?  Anyway, I heard the man approaching my hiding spot.

"Come out come out wherever you are~"

What do I do no one has ever tried hurting me before!!?!!  Oh yeah I saw mommy practice outside a few times.  I think she was using something called..... nin?  I haven't the slightest clue what that means but I'll act like I do.

The man then turned the corner and spotted me getting ready to strike, but I managed to move in time, dropping my bunny plush in the process.

The man lifted the pink stuffed animal and eyed it menacingly.  "A rabbit huh?  How cute, I wonder what would happened if I did this."

The man then grabbed the arm of the plush.

"NO MR HOPPS!! DON'T HURT HIM!!"

Paying no mind to my protests, he ripped part of Mr Hopps' arm.

My eyes widened and I took a shaky, deep inhale.  I then let out the loudest, most ear piercing screech ever heard by any man.

The man dropped Mr Hopps, but where he was ripped there was... blood!?

Mr Hopps then started moving, and turned into a giant mutated rabbit monster, with massive teeth and ferocious claws under my gaze.

WOW!!

And in the blink of an eye, Mr Hopps swallowed the bad man whole then returned to what looked like a harmless bunny rabbit.

Well... that's new but SO COOL!!

a giant door then opened, and I stepped out.

"D/n applicant number 406 is the (random number) to pass!  Time elapsed, (random time)!"

____________________________________________

oh yuhhh insert lip bite emoji