𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒩𝐼𝒩𝐸

Начните с самого начала

I don't know when this man will ever change.
Or who will he change for.

My eyes leave Rose when I feel weight climbing on me "don't you want to have fun like your friend ?" I frown as my head turn to the girl who's grinding on me "get down now" I say my voice threatening.

She smiles shaking her head "oh come on you're so hot" I try to push her away but put her hands around my neck.

"Uh oh" Micheal says and my eyes went up to Rose squinting her eyes at me and the girl on my lap , I instantly get up making her fall , Omarosa shake her head and walk away.

I follow her "Rose wait .. fuck wait please !"
She brush me off as she walks out of the club "shit Rose !"
She turns around fury in her eyes "what the fuck was she doing in your lap" she snap .

I try walking closer to her but she step back , I hold my hands in the air "look I told her to get down" she rolls her eyes and cross her arms "I really did , you know I wouldn't do that to you" I slowly step up to her to see her eyes being glassy.

Fuck.

I just keep fucking things up.

"You know that if the role were reversed wether or not I am guilty you would've punish me" I smirk nodding "then punish me Rose" I whisper  she look up at em her eyes twinkling.

"Punish you for letting her climb on you , for touching her" she murmurs watching me intently, I can feel my groin hardening more and more "yes Rose I am all yours do what you want with me"

She smiles nodding "then let's go"  I chuckle ad she climb in tge car , I don't know what has in her mind but I don't think it would be that bad given how my Rose is a submissive through and through.

But if it can make her happy I'll happily oblige.

"I want you naked in the bed" she says ad soon as we get home , I chuckle at her stern voice , she is just so cute trying to be dominant.

I dirige myself in the room and get naked.
I sit on the bad seeing that she is still not here.

She comes back in a beautiful red set that let me see her perky nipples "shit Rose are you sure this is a punishment ?" She narrow her eyes and smirk.

She walks tentatively towards me "you see Sandro you made me mad" she murmurs tracing her finger along my torso "I'm sorry my love" she nod "I know but I want you to show me how sorry you are" I nod eagerly "Anything for you Rose"

"I was thinking .... Maybe I should tie you up like you did to me" I frown "I don't th.." she interrupt me
"Good thing I'm the one making the decision today , lay on the bed" she snap her hand when I don't comply directly.

"You better enhoy this Rose cause when I'll get my hands on.."
"Yeah yeah" she interrupt me haughtily, I can't wait to see her break under me.

She tie me up like I did to her last time but her knot is not tight enough and I know if I put just a little force in it it will come loose. I chuckle just thinking about it.
"Something funny ?" Rose ask with a frown on her beautiful face "oh no nothing proceed please"

She finish tieing me up and honestly the sensation is quite weird I am not used to not having control wether it's external or my body.

"Obviously I am not very experienced in this so I thought I would play with you in my own way" she comes up and kisses me slowly and tentatively , fuck if I had the control of my arms I would've kissed her harder.

I try to deepen the kiss but she pull away with a smile "I love your lips" she murmurs trailing kisses all down my torso , she stops just when she's about to reach my dick.