𝐹𝐼𝒱𝐸

I send a quick text to abby to tell her about the situation  knowing her she'll surely try to come to london and join me I've  never seen someone as supportive as her , if she wasn't here with us I'm pretty sure my life with Milo would've been way...

I send a quick text to abby to tell her about the situation  knowing her she'll surely try to come to london and join me I've  never seen someone as supportive as her , if she wasn't here with us I'm pretty sure my life with Milo would've been way worse .

I don't think I would've survived a day without her when my parents abandoned me , I knew nothing about real life and I have to say that I was hit pretty hard with it .

We we're now in Alessandro's private jet Aurelio is talking to him about everything he could excitedely like he's ging to disapear in a minute I just sat there in silence whatching their conversation .

"daddy what's your favorite thing to do  ?" Sandro is obsessed with work , but I guess he would tell something else to Lio "now that you're here  I'd say spending time with you" he says tenderly , this side of him is what made me loved him and seeing it again make me feel a certain way and  I don't like it at all .

He then turns his head and we lock eyes but I instantly look away , I don't want anything to do with him , all I want is for our stay to end quickly and then me and my son will go back to our lives hopefully .

"Mommy" Lio pull me out of my thought "yes baby" he smiles at me and come to sit on my lap "daddy said we could visit the natural histrory museum" he says to me excitedly jumping on my legs , my son have a literal obssesion with dinosaurs he has plenty of models of his dinosaurs that he built his favorite is the parasaurolophus  , I mispelled that so many times but it stuck at the end

"well that's so cool baby , we'll probably see your favorite" his eyes then shine bright and he turn to ares "is that true daddy , pleeaasee ! did you know that Argentinosaurus weighed 77 tons which is like the equivalent of 17 elephants ! " then he begins rambling all the fact he knew about that species Sandro looked at him with interest the whole time .

A few minutes after the plane takes off I fall asleep .

"Rosa" I open my eyes to see sandro over me "we're here get up" he coldly says before walking out of the plane

"Rosa" I open my eyes to see sandro over me "we're here get up" he coldly says before walking out of the plane . I take a moment to pull myself together I know that when I get off this plane I will once again find myself in the lion's den but this time I won't let them eat me because this time I must be strong for my son .