• ~ Chapter Seven ~ •

I grumbled unhappily and shoved more clothes into my large backpack. I paused and sighed heavily looking around my room, I was going to miss this. I walked slowly over to my dresser and grabbed some of my favorite trinkets.

I picked up my grey elephant rubber duck. Should I bring Edward? Definitely.

But what about Milie? I sighed and scooped up all my rubber ducks and put them in a box, if I was bringing one I'm bringing them all.

"Are you ready?" My Dads voice rung out.

"No." I sighed plopping down on my bed and putting my head in my hands. "Why do I have to leave? I like it here." I mumbled crossing my arms.

"You know why we have to leave, it's not safe here anymore." He replied walking over and sitting next to me. "Besides you get to meet Wilbur, and Tommy. They are family after all." He said resting his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed once more before standing up and slinging my bag over my shoulder, grabbing my box full of rubber ducks and walking out of the room, leaving my dad sitting on the bed.

————————————————————

                  • ~ (Techno POV) ~ •

I sighed and ran my hands over my face, I was making the right decision. Dream was not a man that needed to be in Safrinas life.

Especially if he knew.

Safrina was different, she was like her mom more than ever. She may look like me on the outside but on the inside, it's her mothers blood.

Blood.

The voices sparked back to life as soon as I had thought that word. When I was around Safrina they would be quite, they would allow me to enjoy being in her company, and I thanked them for that. I'm not sure what I would do if the voices where always like how they where on the beginning.

Screaming her name over and over again, begging for revenge, blood.

I shook my head and gruffed before standing up and stretching, sighing when small pops sounded out in the quite air.

"Safrina! Are you ready to go?" I called out walking down the hallway with quick strides. "Safrina?" I asked again rounding the corner when I got no response. The living room was empty, my forgotten book resting on the bedside table, small candle lights flickering in the shadows. The fire crackled in the corner of the room, fighting to stay alive the the small amount of wood it was running on. I turned my head to the side quickly, she wasn't in the kitchen, everything was nice and tidy, the way I liked it.

I quickly walked past the rooms and onto upstairs, "Safrina!" I poked my head up and whisper yelled her name. The upstairs wasn't big, the only thing in there was my bedroom, which I kept locked, and the library. I shook my head and hurriedly climbed back down the stairs.

"Safrina!" I yelled spinning around, looking at any possible spot she could be.

My head spinned, why wasn't she answering me? "Safrina!" I yelled, more desperate now. The voices chanted words I couldn't even understand, they where so loud.

I grasped my head between my hands and groaned in pain, it felt like someone was pounding rusted nails into my temples. "Safrina!" I cried, my vision spinning with the emense amount of sounds, the air seemed thick and chalky, the walls closing in on me.

I couldn't loose her too, not after what happened to her mother, "Safrina!"

"Dad?" I quickly turned around and sighed in relief at the sight before me. There stood Safrina with her hands on her hips and her eyebrow raised.