⊱ 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚝2 ⊰

hi <3
r you guys ready 4 the angst 🤗🤗

❝I'm sorry princess, ❞ he mumbled as he pressed a long kiss to her head

❝I'm sorry princess, ❞ he mumbled as he pressed a long kiss to her head. jihyuck sobbed as she wrapped her arms around her dad. ❝this is all my fault, ❞ he cried as he closed his eyes.

❝please, don't leave us. ❞ he pulled away from the hug and cupped her cheeks, just like his wife had done. he pressed kisses on her forehead and cheeks as his daughter's tears started falling even more.

❝i have to, you guys helped me start my structure.. but now I... have to finish it on my own. ❞ jihyuck spoke as she pushed her father away a bit.

it pained her to know that they would've never given her this much attention unless she had skipped another one of her classes or failed another class, and it wasn't the good kind of attention either.

the only type of attention she would get these days were looks of pity or disappointed glances.

and she hated that. she hated people pitying her with every single fiber in her body. jihyuck couldn't help but feel as if she was useless when she would get those looks.

which led to the conclusion onto why she was so persistent on leaving the house that left her sobbing in her room all night.

she couldn't stay in a house that didn't even feel safe to her. the house was like a cage to her. the brunette would often find herself sneaking out in the middle of the knight, just as the clock struck midnight, to finally feel at peace.

suffocated, that's what she felt when she was in the house.

but when she was out of the house.. she felt free. jihyuck could finally breathe and be herself without feeling the disappointed eyes of her parents watching her.

the eldest daughter of lee haechan, donghyuck, and lee jiyoung sobbed into her palms as she sat on the dirty floor in an abandoned alleyway.

truth be told, she had nowhere to run. the brunette didn't have anyone that would be there for her like she was for them.

she sobbed louder as the realization finally hit her. she had left. she was supposed to feel happy,

so why did she feel a giant hole where her heart resided.

the brunette let her arms fall from her face and limply leaned back against the concrete wall. her tears continued to fall yet she paid no attention to them as she knew that she had just ruined her life.

she would now be known to the public as the eldest daughter of superstars lee haechan and cho jiyoung that had disappointed everyone.

that's what she was, she was a disappointment. she was a disappointment to everyone. she was useless. there was no point in her still breathing if she was just going to mess everything up.

her mind continued to scream and yell at her, throwing insults at itself for being such a stupid disappointment of a daughter.

the girl continued to sit there until the sun was finally begining to say its goodbye with a beautiful array of warm colors that slowly faded into cool colors.

slight filler bcz i don't wanna make you guys wait that long <33

also KISS OF LIFE DEBUT 😍😍😍😍

[ 070523 ]