𖤐

GO READ THE END BEFORE THIS PLSSSSS
if you have then,
enjoy ;))

GO READ THE END BEFORE THIS PLSSSSSif you have then, enjoy ;))

───── ⋆⋅🎸⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅🎸⋅⋆ ─────

papa, please! I'll take care of it, I promise. ❞ the now five year old jihyuck begged her father for a dog she oh so badly wanted. after meeting her grandparent's, haechan's parents, dog, she felt as if she needed one to live.

haechan sighed as he looked down at his first princess through the lenses of his glasses. ❝I'll talk to your mom about it first. ❞ jihyuck stood up as she squealed loudly. she kissed her dad's cheek before making her way to her mother who was cooking their lunch in the kitchen.

mama! hi haeyoungie~ papa said he would talk to you first. ❞ the five year old girl sat down on the chair next to her three year old sister's chair. jihyuck pinched haeyoung's chubby cheek before pecking them and reaching for the toys that were on top of the counter.

perfect, at this rate we'll definitely have a dog in no time. ❞ jiyoung kissed her first born's forehead before booping their noses together. jihyuck giggled as haeyoung sqealed. ❝mama, me too~ kiss me too. ❞ the three year old whined for her mom's attention as the latter placed their plates of food in front of them.

jiyoung smooched her youngest daughter's before also placing down two other plates on opposite sides of the girls. ❝hyuck, food's ready! come eat or starve.

as soon as haechan heard those words spill out from his wife's mouth he ran to the table. jiyoung's cooking skills were no joke, she could even open her own restaurant if she wanted.

thank you for the meal, babe~ ❞ he smiled as he was about to dig in yet was stopped by a little hand on his arm. he looked at haeyoung as she stared back at him.

dog? ❞ she blinked her eyes as she continued to stare into his soul, almost as if she knew everything he was thinking. he cleared his throat a little as he looked at his wife, yet she was just eating peacefully.

jihyuck tugged on her mom's shirt as she stared at the two having a staring contest. haeyoung had even put a forkful of pasta in her mouth while still maintaining heavy eye contact with her dad.

mama, why are they staring at each other? ❞ jihyuck questioned her mom as she also ate some of the pasta her mom had cooked. ❝they're talking, eat your food, baby. ❞ jiyoung told her as that only confused the five year old girl.

fine, we can get the dog. ❞ haechan groaned after he had lost the telepathic argument with his youngest daughter, once again.

the girls all cheered as they ate their food, even his wife. ❝babe?! you were in on this too?! I feel so betrayed right now. ❞ haechan gaped at his wife who only shrugged her shoulders before feeding him some of her food.

eat up so you can go buy the dog, ❞ she patted his cheek as their daughter's looked up at their dad with mischievous grins plastered on their faces.

curse me for forgetting they're my mini me's, he thought to himself as the girls conversed about what type of dog they wanted.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 03/05/23a short one bcz AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHthank you KVNHANG for helping me w their other daughter's name 🙏🙏

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 03/05/23
a short one bcz AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
thank you KVNHANG for helping me w their other daughter's name 🙏🙏