⊱ 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ⊰

so now here we are, in sunwoo and jiyoung's room

so now here we are, in sunwoo and jiyoung's room. the girl laid on the floor, mindlessly strumming her guitar as sunwoo talked to his viewers. unbeknownst to her, she could be seen and heard by the viewers.

who's the girl behind you??

sunwoo read the comment out loud and jiyoung shot up. her clear glasses sliding down her nose a bit as she ran a hand through her brown hair.

ji, come let me properly introduce you to my fellow pimps. ❞ she gaped at him in bewilderment, he calls his viewers pimps?!

sunwoo laughed at her face before he pulled the brunette's chair from her desk. she put her guitar on it's stand before she sat down next to sunwoo.

IS SHE YOUR GF???

jiyoung looked as if someone had personally offended her. she slapped sunwoo's arm and pointed at the comment. ❝guys, no, oh my god, she's NOT my girlfriend. she's my roomate.

n they were roommates ...

sunwoo looked like he was about to sob. ❝mods, please ban mrklvr99 for an hour. ❞ jiyoung wasn't any better, the poor girl had her face in her hands as she thought over all her life choices.

well then, jiyoung introduce yourself. ❞ he nudged her as she almost fell off of her chair. she let out a yelp and then playfully smacked his arm.

❝asshole, anyways hi, i'm jiyoung! ❞ she mumbled the curse word in english ash she then switched back to korean for the rest of the sentence. she smiled and waved at the camera.

I FOUND HER INSTA AND TWT

she widened her eyes as she read the comment. ❝do you have fbi agents for fans?? my insta is private, how did they find it...? ❞ she looked so baffled and shocked. she then shook her head and pulled out her phone and turning on 'do not disturb'.

you guys scared her, good job pimps. ❞ sunwoo then pushed her chair out of the way a bit as she stood up to get a blanket to cover her legs. ❝I keep telling her that she should try out to be apart of the dream band, should she do it guys?

jiyoung looked at him as she sat down after getting her blanket and dropped her phone onto her, now covered by the blanket, lap. ❝he's crazy guys, he's insane. ❞ she pushed his chair lightly and shook her head.

you're crazy if you think I'm gonna do that. ❞ sunwoo smirked at her as he pulled out his phone. she narrowed her eyes at him before widening her eyes.

well then, I guess you won't mind me posting that video of you falling on your face when you were drunk. ❞ she swiftly grabbed his phone and threw it behind her, causing sunwoo to let out a shriek.

I'd like to see you try, kim sunwoo. ❞ she glared at him as he nervously chuckled. he looked dead into the camera mouthing a 'save me'.

then, I'd guess your fans would like to see how you act when your mom's here? ❞ she grinned in victory once he saw his face pale.

mommy's boy???

when he's a mommy's boy >>>>

she read the comment and started backing away a bit. ❝ok but, hear me out. NOT WITH SUNWOO BY THE WAY, I would never date him.

she held out her hands in front of her as she said that. ❝hear me out on, wait for it, ❞ she let out a breathe and ran a hand through her brown locks.

hear me out, on na jaemin. he's got everything. ❞ sunwoo shot up out of his chair at that.

he let out a scoff and pointed at her, completely baffled. ❝you would choose my cousin over me?! ❞ he cried out, acting betrayed.

yes, any day, actually! ❞ she responded cheerfully, smiling at sunwoo as he pouted at her.

stop doing that. you're not younger than me, sir. ❞ she side eyed him as he pouted even more at her words. she gagged at his attempt to act cute.

bet jaemin can't do that. ❞ he crossed his arms over his chest as his chin faced upward in pride.

I hate seeing grown men try to act cute, it traumatizes me. ❞ she shuddered as she pictured it in her mind. sunwoo let out a loud laugh as he saw her face.

GUYS COME DOWN!! COME MEET OUR NEW ROOMATE! ❞ they heard xiaoting yell over sunwoo's loud laughs.

he turned to his stream and waved at them, jiyoung copied his actions after winking at the camera, and then ended the stream.

cho rizzyoung, ❞ sunwoo muttered under his breath yet jiyoung heard him loud and clear. she let out a loud laugh at his comment about her wink.

I should change my username to that. ❞ she thought out loud, walking downstairs with sunwoo.

oh please do, "user "cho rizzyoung" has posted" ❞ he clapped his hands, amused at his own humour. she rolled her eyes at his stupid tendencies.

guys, meet our newest member, yerim, or arang. ❞ jiyoung immediately jumped in front of the girl and shook her hand excitedly.

hi, welcome, my name's jiyoung, cho jiyoung but you can call me ji. ❞ she spoke rapidly as she sent a bright smile to arang.

meanwhile arang on the other hand, she was gay panicking. holy shit, she's so much more prettier up close, she thought to herself as she felt her cheeks warming up a bit. she looked away with a very

h-hi, i'm lee yerim, or arang, it's a pleasure to meet you. ❞ jiyoung squealed once she saw arang's cheeks turn a very light shade of pink.

you're so cute arang! ❞ jiyoung cooed at the girl in front of her as the latter blushed even more at jiyoung's sentence.

oh boy, was this going to be eventful.

^^this is what arang looks like btw she's from pink fantasy !!

neways see you guys in the next chap 😛😛