⊱ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ⊰

haechan stood up from his warm and comfy bed

haechan stood up from his warm and comfy bed. he quickly grabbed his phone and was about to send a good morning paragraph to his girlfriend, jiyoung, but stopped as a notification had gotten his attention.

he dropped his phone as he let the words fully register in his mind. ❝fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! psycho bitch. ❞ he cursed the person as he ran a hand through his hair, pulling at it harshly.

he stood up in panin as he made his way towards the one member who could understand his situation as it had once happened to him too.

renjun!! ❞ he knocked on the elder chinese male's door ferociously. ❝it's important! I need to talk to you, now. ❞ haechan paced back and forth through the corridor as renjun opened the door.

haechan immediately pushed himself inside, not before checking if anyone else was in the hallway, as he shut the door and grabbed ahold of renjun's shoulders.

arang, she knows all about me and jiyoung, she knows everything. and now she's threatening me saying that if I don't break up with jiyoung she'll hurt... she'll hurt all of you guys, your reputation, you guys in general. I- what do I do? I don't wanna hurt jiyoung or any of you, you guys mean everything to me. ❞ haechan sobbed as he explained the situation to the chinese male.

renjun quickly brought the faded red-head to his bed as he made a spot for the latter to sit on. he hugged haechan as he reasurred the tanned male that everything would be okay.

it's gonna be okay hyuck, it's gonna be okay. you need to tell jiyoung, trust me. ❞ renjun closed his eyes. if anyone knew arang it would be huang renjun, her ex-best friend.

truth be told, he didn't know if they were gonna okay after this. he just hoped that arang didn't try anything. the only thing was to hope.

───── ⋆⋅🎸⋅⋆ ─────

so now here we are, with haechan looking down at the hardwood floor while mark was staring at him. the elder male had an eyebrow raised as he stared at the younger with a questioned gaze.

arang... she, uhm, she threatened to ruin your guys' career. ❞ haechan spoke into the quietness that had engulfed the giant living room. mark looked at him, completely baffled.

but didn't we.... that still doesn't explain why you left with xiaomi on your guys' third month anniversary. ❞ he conclued after a while, making the ravenette heave out a heavy sigh.

she was also in on it, turns out she had been stalking us for a while so she's seen nayoon and sora, and she knows about jaemin and renjun. ❞ mark poked his cheek with his tongue as he thought back to when the girl's had asked to stay with them for a while after finding cameras and audio recorders in their apartment.

he soon connected all the dots in his head. he pulled up haechan and brought him to the kitchen. he stepped in as he placed haechan next to him who adverted everyone's gaze towards him.

everyone, listen to what he has to say. and be quiet. ❞ he nudged haechan forwards quite a but harshly as the younger cursed at him as he rubbed the place where mark had nudged him at.

the male ravenette cleared his throat awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. ❝arang threatened to ruin all of your careers if I didn't follow her orders, xiaomi has been stalking all of us. that day I left with her I broke her cameras and every piece of footage or pictures she had of us are gone now.. ❞ he trailed off as he looked down.

he felt someone hug him. he looked down to see renjun's arms wrapped around him. they all soon made their way to hug him too. lia looked at him with a fond smile as she engulfed him in a motherly hug.

you put us before you, thank you. ❞ she pinched his cheek as jisung stood in front of him, an ice pack pressed onto his eye.

I'm sorry hyung, I shouldn't have done that. ❞ the younger looked down. haechan playfully scoffed and hugged the younger male. ❝it's okay, I would've done the same. also I am not a man whore, I was just trying not to think about it. ❞ jisung let's out a little giggle as they all look at the two with smiles on their faces.

the only person that hadn't hugged haechan was jiyoung. he understood if she didn't apologize him, he did almost call her a whore but then again it was arang's corrupted self that had put him into that stupid mindset.

the others had slowly started to leave, letting jiyoung and haechan have their own time together.

the tanned male turned to look at her with a certain look that she couldn't tell what it was. it was a mix of anger, sadness, and regret.

you probably don't want me to talk to you or anything but I just want you to know that I am so sorry for hurting you, I wanted to tell you so bad and just knowing that I made you cry was torture to me. ❞ he looked down as he could still feel her gaze on him.

I don't deserve you, jiyoung, I broke your heart, I insulted you. just please, forgive me. ❞ he stayed quiet awaiting for her response.

he felt a presence in front of him as she used her finger to lift his head up to face her. ❝for some strange reason I forgive you, but if you ever insult me like that just know that a punch isn't what you're gonna get. ❞ she lightly slapper his cheeks as she quickly added onto the sentence.

can I just do something? ❞ he nodded as he stared at her before his face turned to the side with a loud slap. ❝that, was for not telling me. and this, was for calling me a whore! ❞ she pressed her knee into his baby producer as she said the last sentence.

he fell to his knees as he bit his lip to contain his scream. ❝if you're planning to get back with me just know that you have to do better than jung sungchan. ❞ she blew a kiss towards him as she skipped her way out of the kitchen with a wave, leaving him on his knees and in pain.

he chuckled to himself but then glared at the floor once he understood her words. screw you jang songchan, I hope you fall down the stairs. he thought to himself as he shook his head.

he held onto the counter as he immediately started to plan on how to win his one and only's heart again.

I will beat you songchan, just you watch!

tthis chaps all over the place 😭😭

sungchan is literally her #1 fan bro you physically CANNOT beat him.

this is literally what happens in the gc.
jiyoung: hi
sungchan: HI GOODMIRNINF HOW ARE YOU QUEEN??? 💕💖💖😊😊🛐🛐🤗🤗

⊹₊ ⋆ 230218 ꜜ