⊱ 𝚜𝚒𝚡 ⊰

❝hi welcome to sun and moon's, how can I help you? ❞ jiyoung asked with a polite smile on her face as she faced the people behind the counter in front of her

hi welcome to sun and moon's, how can I help you? ❞ jiyoung asked with a polite smile on her face as she faced the people behind the counter in front of her.

yes hi, can I please have an americano with 5 shots please. ❞ she visibly widened her eyes at his order but nevertheless noted it down. ❝will that be it, sir?

uhm, do you want anything? ❞ the guy asked his friend as the latter just shook his head, way too preoccupied with his phone.

jiyoung just nodded her head. ❝name? ❞ she asked while grabbing a cup from the stand beside her. he looked at her with wide eyes. ❝uhm, excuse me? ❞ he spoke, extremely baffled.

she pursed her lips in order to not let out a snort. ❝sir, I need your name to call out your order. ❞ she explained to him as the guy behind him let out a loud laugh.

oh, it's.. j.. jASON. yes, jason. ❞ he looked very proud of himself, jiyoung just nodded again as she wrote it down. she didn't bother wondering why he had hesitated when he said his so-called name, or why his friend had let out a loud laugh too.

she had successfully taken "jason"'s order after the guy behind him had been eyeing her up and down after he looked up when jiyoung had asked for "jason"'s name.

jen, that dude has been eyeing you ever since he looked up from his phone, I think he likes you. ❞ she heard the voice of one of her coworkers behind her as she was making "jason" his weird choice of beverage.

oh please, quit it somi. you're so obsessed with trying to be cupid, plus, I already like someone. ❞ jiyoung rolled her eyes, with a pink tint on her cheeks as she said the last sentence, somi just shrugged her shoulders and walked towards the register to take another customer's order.

jiyoung successfully had finished "jason"'s order. she made her way towards the table where jason and his friends were. she was carrying a tray with a few more customers orders on her hand.

she placed down his americano and smiled. ❝here's your order, enjoy! ❞ jason immediately lunged at it and took a large sip and slouched back into the booth's seat.

the rest of the guys just smiled at her and nodded meanwhile the guy that was behind jason earlier was still staring at jiyoung earlier.

she walked away and distributed the rest of the drinks on the tray until none were left. the weird thing was that the guy was still looking at him the whole time.

she had grown uncomfortable under his very intense gaze and wanted nothing more than to have the ground swallow her whole.

she was just scrolling through social media when she heard the bell chime, indicating that a customer had arrived.

hello welcome to sun and moon's, how can I hel- ❞ she had started speaking as she made her way towards the register, when she looked up she cut herself off.