⊱ 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ⊰

hii, I recommend changing the font to sans serif!!

just as expected, jiyoung couldn't sleep that night

just as expected, jiyoung couldn't sleep that night. knowing that she had just spoken to someone famous, famous as in he has millions of followers and sometimes models too.

she was tossing and turning in her sleep and she thought she would wake up with definite eye bags tomorrow morning.

so she did the only logical thing she could do, use her phone until it tires her out.

she put her airpods into her ears and started to distract herself. two hours had passed by and she still wasn't sleepy.

damn you caffeine, she thought to herself as she looked at the empty cup of coffee on her desk.

two more hours had passed by and she had finally let out a yawn. she shut off her phone and plugged it in and fell asleep.

───── ⋆⋅🎸⋅⋆ ─────

12:56 pm

jiyoung had been woken up by the loud yells of sunwoo and ningning. which only meant one thing; they were either arguing with each other or having a debate against the other.

she wiped the gunk out of her eyes as she reached for her phone. jiyoung furrowed her brows once she had seen a notification that she was put into a group chat.

jaemin 🤭hello 😈

jaemin 🤭
hello 😈

unknown#3
NA JAEMIN WHAT IS THIS.

unknown #5
no. 😊

unknown #2
BRO LOOK AT THE GC NAME 😟

jaemin 🤭
calm down guys

unknown #1
don't tell me to calm down na.
explain rn

me
^^

unknown #2
STRANGER DANGER ⁉️