⊱ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ⊰

warmth, that was what jiyoung woke up to

warmth, that was what jiyoung woke up to. the brunette snuggled into the pillow next to her. so warm, she thought to herself as she squeezed the pillow tighter.

she snuggled into it more, pressing her face into the white pillow. everything was nice and peaceful, until she squeezed the pillow a bit too hard and the pillow made a noise.

pillows don't make noises,, she furrowed her brows as she moved her head to look at the so called pillow.

she let out a loud gasp as she pushed herself away from the 'pillow', which ended up in her falling off the warm bed with a loud thud.

turns out she wasn't cuddling any normal pillow, she was cuddling the lee haechan.

she screamed so loud it could probably be heard in the whole neighborhood. haechan shot up immediately as he looked around for who screamed and found jiyoung in the floor with her head in her hands.

does your head hurt or something? ❞ he asked in his morning voice. jiyoung bit her lip, surpressing a squeal at how hot he sounded while saying that.

y-yeah, do you have any painkillers? ❞ she cursed herself for stuttering, hoping he didn't notice it. he just hummed and pointed at one of his nightstands where a bottle of water and some painkillers laid.

she nodded as she held her head a bit. fuck, i drank too much, she cursed at herself in her mind as she made her way towards the nightstand, which also happened to be on haechan's side of the bed.

do you remember anything from last night? ❞ she jumped at the sound of his voice cutting through the silence as she drank the pills. the brunette shook her head at him as he let out a low chuckle, fuck that was hot. jiyoung just tilted her head at him as she had finally swallowed the pills.

he hummed as he thought back as to what had happened last night at the club, he bit his lip remembering a very interesting detail which he would definitely not be telling the brunette.

F L A S H B A C K

you're really handsome, you know that right? ❞ haechan let out a loud sigh as the girl next to him had been trying way too hard to get into his pants. ❝can you please leave me alone, I'm not interested. ❞ the girl huffed in annoyance, she looked at him and saw his gaze stuck onto a very drunk brown haired girl.

so you're into brunettes? I can work with that. ❞ haechan pulled his arm away from the girl when he saw the girls coming in their direction. ❝I'm not, I just don't like you specifically. ❞ the girl scoffed as she gave up, about to go bother jeno but froze once she noticed sora's deadly glare on her. in the end she just ran out of the club.

haechann, why are you so perfect? ❞ jiyoung slurred her words, showing how drunk she really was. ❝you know, you're actually my favorite member. shhh, don't tell chenle I said that. ❞ haechan unwillingly blushed at her words, the brunette being super close to him wasn't helping either.