⊱ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ⊰

❝shouldn't the one with a dick be doing it? ❞ sakura narrowed her eyes at chaewon who just murmured a soft sorry, eunchae spitting her milk out as kazuha choked on air

shouldn't the one with a dick be doing it? ❞ sakura narrowed her eyes at chaewon who just murmured a soft sorry, eunchae spitting her milk out as kazuha choked on air.

yeah, only if they actually had the balls to do it then I wouldn't be doing it! ❞ jiyoung shouted as she ran a hand through her silky brown hair. ❝men are so stressful, I'm literally growing white hairs. ❞ she huffed as she flattened down her shirt.

sakura shook her head at jiyoung's words. ❝so what are you planning to do anyways? ❞ jiyoung grabbed her headphones as she placed them around her neck.

barnes and nobles date, gonna find micheal jackson albums. ❞ kazuha cooed at her words. ❝you're so girlfriend it's insane how he hasn't asked you yet.

the american scoffed as she adjusted her jacket. ❝probably because he's a pussy, ❞ eunchae commented silently as she took another sip of her milk.

language! ❞ chaewon yelled as she pinched eunchae's arm. ❝okay, okay, I heard you! ❞ the youngest yelled as all the other girls cooed at her.

manchae's so cute~ ❞ jiyoung puckered her lips, acting as if she was going to kiss eunchae's cheeks.

shtop I'm shenshitive, ❞ eunchae spoke as her cheeks had been held captive by jiyoung's hands. ❝awe, you're such a baby. ❞ sakura ruffled the youngest' cheeks.

okay, you're getting side-tracked jiyoung, go get a boyfriend. ❞ chaewon nudged the american as the latter blushed a dark crimson.

───── ⋆⋅🎸⋅⋆ ─────

wait, you're telling us that you haven't even asked her to officially be your girlfriend? ❞ haechan pursed his lips as he looked down in shame and nodded his head slowly.

jeno shook his head as he rubbed his temples. ❝at this point she might as well do it herself. ❞ jisung nodded as he and chenle played pubg on the couch.

wow, talk about being a pussy. ❞ they all stared at jeno as he shook his head. ❝bro you cannot be talking to me about being a pussy. it took you way longer to get with sora. ❞ haechan pointed an accusatory finger at jeno while narrowing his eyes.

I can't even speak without you guys bullying me?! ❞ jeno raised his hands up in mock surrender as he pouted.

maybe because you're a hypocrite! ❞ chenle yelled as he slammed his phone down. he had just been killed by an enemy on the other team and was very pissed.

jeno held a hand to chest, highly offended. ❝am not! you guys are just targeti-

yeah, well, maybe if you didn't say things that make you look like a hypocrite the we wouldn't be here! ❞ jaemin slapped a hand over his forehead, completely down with how the two we're fighting like kindergarteners.