⊱ 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 ⊰

luna bae inspired me 🫶🏼
(MUSIC SHEETS 🤧)

❝oh fuck off! ❞ the girl angrily yelled as she eyed the woman in front of her with rage

❝oh fuck off! ❞ the girl angrily yelled as she eyed the woman in front of her with rage. ❝don't act like you start to care about me all because haeyoung is leaving now. ❞ the brown haired girl seethed as she looked at her mother.

❝jihyuck... ❞ jiyoung held out her hand to her eldest daughter as the girl simply shook her head.

jihyuck wiped the angry tears that were falling from her beautiful, chocolate eyes. ❝don't.. I learned how to survive in this world by myself I don't need you guys anymore. ❞

the brunette walked past her mom as she brushed her shoulder against jiyoung's purposely. the girl looked at her father and younger sister hug as he pressed kisses to her face every now and then.

that used to be me...

jihyuck shook her head as she stomped her way to her, not for long, room. she slammed the door as she packed her stuff into two giant suitcases.

who would've thought that the eldest daugher of lee haechan, donghyuck, and cho jiyoung had turned out like this.

her family would often look at her as if she was some type of failure. the brunette couldn't argue with that. she always had to ruin something, one way or another.

the first thing she ruined was when she was barely a baby. little three year old jihyuck was walking around the house as haechan followed her with a fond smile on his face.

she would occasionally slip but haechan was always there to catch her right before she fell. jihyuck was only three when she had her first heartbreak. the heartbreak of her first love, her dad, choosing her little sister over her.

to make matters worse it was when she had finally managed to climb the stairs all by herself. oh, and that was also the first time she had broken one of her bones.

she didn't have anything against haeyoung, she was a sweetheart, the best sister jihyuck could ask for. the only thing she didn't like was when their parents would put haeyoung before her.

sure, it was heartbreaking. but nothing was more heartbreaking than knowing that your own parents thought something was wrong with you.

❝jihyuck! ❞ the brown haired girl quickly put on her headphones as she heard her father yell her name. she did not want to deal with her dad right now.

just thinking of how disappointed he would be and how he would look at her with those pity filled eyes of his. she felt pathetic when he did that. the brunette wiped her tears as she continued to pack her stuff.

she opened her vanity drawer as she layed eyes upon drawings that she had made for her parents when she was still a little girl. the teenager looked at it as a silent tear rolled down her cheek and landed on the paper.