26) Safe With Me

Chan sped to his house since he needed Felix hidden. The blond was a little scared but he didn't want to show it. How did everything come to this?

"Chan, how is your house any safer than the agency?" Felix asked and Chan smiled, the younger was sacred and he could tell.

"It's bulletproof. Windows and the building itself is, it's loaded with weapons and the gates are impenetrable. But also, no one knows where it is. They seemed to have discovered the agency." Chan explaiend as he took turn after turn breaking every speed limit there was.

He was like a whisper in the wind, a legend only to be heard of. He was already a ghost, now he was a invisible too. Damn did he love his job.

"Ok." Felix said just above a whisper and Chan almost didn't hear.

"It's going to be okay, I'm here to protect you baby. You were my guardian angel and now I'll be yours. You're my first priority." Chan assured and Felix's nerves did relax a little.

They reached the house and exited the car, the gates closing behind them. Chan held Felix's hand and unlocked the door as they both went inside.

The first thing Chan did was immediately call Taehyung to know the situation, he told him that they demanded for Felix to he handed over or killed in front of them. If not they'll take him by force. Chan told them to hold it off until he figured something out.

Felix was nervous. His actions weeks ago were now affecting everyone around him. He did this. This was his fault and all because he didn't follow Chan's orders. He couldn't and look where it got him. He was to blame.

"I see that look on your face Felix. This is not your fault okay?" Chan said firmly but Felix couldn't help but think, 'yes, it is.'

Then he remembered the dance studio Chan made for him, he thought he would go and relieve his stress there, I mean what better place. Chan was still on the phone to multiple people probably trying to find out a way to deal with all this.

So Felix left him and went up to the studio. He connected his phone to the bluetooth speakers and let the music play. He removed his hoodie and was wearing a shirt underneath anyway so he didn't need to worry about his clothes.

He let the music flow through him as he moved his body to the sounds. He felt at peace dancing because he could forget everything and enter his own world. His own haven. Dancing would help his tense body and take away the stress of the world.

Chan put the phone down and saw Felix was nowhere to be seen. He was about to panic but then remembered Felix's new favourite place. He smiled and went upstairs, he opened the door to the studio and found his boyfriend dancing to his hearts content.

He leaned again the door frame and watched for a while as Felix felt one with the music, he looked like he didn't have a care in the world and only he mattered. He was dancing to contemporary music and looked amazing doing it. It's no wonder he got a scholarship with his dancing.

The music ended and Felix was panting by the end of it. No matter how tired he would get, he wouldn't give up dancing for the world. He locked eyes with Chan through the huge mirrors and smiled as Chan walked to him.

He stood behind Felix and put his arms around him and held him, the blond leaning into his touch.

"I couldn't find you and almost had a heart attack. Should've known you'd be here." Chan said quietly and Felix smiled.

"Can't you hear the music from downstairs?" Felix asked and Chan smirked.

"The room is soundproof baby." Chan whispered suggestively in Felix's ear and the blond felt his cheeks heating up.