5) Disobeying Orders

"W-what?" Felix's heart dropped. It couldn't be. Surly.

He ran to find Chan and once he found him, he stood right in front of him as to block his view.

"Park Jisoo? Are you sure? Show me the picture." Felix said in a rush, Chan was confused what got into Felix all of a sudden.

"What's wrong?" He asked and Felix took a deep breath.

"I've known Jisoo since high school. She doesn't go to the same university but I was friends with her in high school. I knew she got married but... I'm sorry Chris. I can't do it." That angered Chan. This is why emotions are overrated.

"There's no room for feeling in this profession Felix. You either kill her or I do. I told you, I don't care what they do but when I have clients and orders, I make sure I do them. This means you follow my orders." Chan said in a grave voice but Felix was determined, and he stopped being scared a long time ago.

"No the fuck I won't. She's a good person." Felix wasn't backing down and Chan let out a humourless laugh.

"What makes you think I won't?" Chan said and Felix glared straight into those black eyes.

"I'm going to talk to her. Move." Felix said as he was about to push Chan out the way until Chan grabbed Felix's arm and slammed the boy on the wall behind him, bringing his own dagger to his neck.

"I'd rather not have to go to high school reunion. This isn't about killing her. Another rule of mine unless you forgot, you always follow my orders." Chan whispered and Felix would be lying is this entire situation didn't turn him on but now is not the time.

"And if I don't?" Whispered Felix back with the same tone used.

"Then I'll make your nightmares look like dreams about fucking rainbows. Don't test me." If death was a voice, then the voice was definitely Chan.

He backed off Felix who still pushed Chan out the way and went to Jisoo's room that he got from the receptionist. He knew Chan was discreetly following but he payed no mind. He wasn't about to be pushed around and controlled by his boss.

He reached the door and knocked, not even 2 minutes had passed and Jisoo was opening the door with a smile once she saw Felix. The blond smiling back to her. When she fully realised who she was seeing, she quickly pulled Felix into a hug.

"Oh my good Felix, how have you been? How are you here? I haven't seen you in like, 4 years." Jisoo said. She studied high school in Australia since her parents wanted her to and came back to Korea for further education. She just didn't know Felix did too.

"I've been good. What about you?" Felix said, he knew Chan was around the corner.

"I'm good. What are you doing here? Not that I'm complaining." She invited Felix inside and they sat down on the sofas in the living room.

"I found out from a friend you got married, I came to congratulate you. Also I study here in Korea." He explained briefly.

"That's amazing. And yeah, I got married right after high school, 5 years ago." Jisoo looked really upset now and Felix knew why. It was the reason they were here.

"I was forced by my parents Lixie. They wanted me to get married really quickly to a CEO so I have a bright future. But, I've been having an affair. With my actual boyfriend who I love. I hate my husband. I'm only with him under my parents wish." Now Felix felt really sorry for her, he knew she was a good person. Her marriage wasn't even her choice.

"I'm sorry I'm dumping this all on you, I mean we're seeing each other after 4 years and here I am with my problems." Felix stood up and went to hug Jisoo who returned it and held the blond tightly.