SH - twenty three

Yuri sat on the bench alone, that times she's sitting in front of vending machine and lowered her head.

Her tears keep falling down now it's all answered. That's why she felt want to go here, because Yena was here too.

Is this a hint that they will back together? But Yena hates her now.

Yuri cannot imagine if Yena acted cold to her like before but she knows it's all her fault if Yena act like that back.

"I miss you so much." Yuri mumble alone and wipes her tears. With her condition right now, how she want to face Yena?

"Ehem." someone clear her throat make Yuri are startled and quickly wipe her tears and lift her head up.

She become more surprised seeing Yena were standing next to her. It makes Yuri spontaneously stand up and step back.

"What are you doing here alone?" ask Yena a little bit cold and Yuri smile sadly hearing that tone. But, she also miss hearing Yena's voice.

"Nothing." answer her simply and they went silent for a while. Yena keep staring to Yuri.

After 2 years, her heart still beat so fast when seeing Yuri make she realized that she cannot hate this girl like how she hates Bibi.

Yuri is a special girl in her life and it's not easy to hates her. Besides, it's not her fault when they are broke up.

Yena didn't blame Yuri after Wonyoung tell her about Yuri's disease. And she misses Yuri too, so much.

Yuri become more matured and pretty that made Yena cannot stop staring to her. Yena immediately fake cough.

"Let's go to the class, Professor Jane will come later." Yuri nod and follow Yena's steps.

They walk into the class and their gang saw them. Both Yena and Yuri walk closer to Yena's place and Yena weird seeing beside her place.

"Yah Stupid Yuqi! Why did you sit there?" ask Yena not satisfied and Yuwi smile without feeling guilty.

"I just wanna sit beside Wony, I love talking with her not like you. You always ignore me and spacing out." reply her and Yena snickered.

"You, sit beside me." Yena said to Yuri and sat on her place. Yuri look at her friend and they all show a thumbs up including Yuqi.

Yuri feel weird but she slowly sit down beside Yena with full of nervous.

Yuqi smiles seeing them, what Minju told her earlier make she felt like she want to make Yena and Yuri back together.

Yena.. Yena... You met your soulmate back.

"I STAYING in Korea for 8 years before I came here to continue my study." explain Yuqi and all of them nod except Yena and Yuri.

Yuri was nervous when she sat beside Yena closely at the cafe and she just focused on her food.

"So, how's being a friend to Choi Yena?" ask Chaewon, teasing Yena and Yena make a face.

"All were good. But she's always spacing out and felt sad. When I ask her she said nothing, ughh I hate that. Plus, she also always ignored me."

Yena roll her eyes hearing that and just eating silently. "Hmmm... Sad? Because of what?"

ask Yujin and raise a brow to Yena make Yena squeak. "No.. Don't act like Yuqi too, dog." warn her and all of them laugh.