SH - six

"Hi Yena." Yena look beside her and saw Yuri was smiling and waving to her. She roll her eyes and didn't minding Yuri as she sat down.

The class were silent, nobody were in the class except Yena, Yuri, Chaewon and Minju.

Yuri pouts and then she took something from her bag and give a tupperware to Yena.

"For you. Chaewon said that you like eating kimbap lately so I made this for you."

explain Yuri and Yena look at the tupperware and then she sigh madly.

This girl doesn't understand me huh?

"I don't want it." reply her and push the tupperware to Yuri back.

Yuri feel weird but then she chuckles. "Why? Are you shy? Just take it don't worry."

Yuri push to Yena back and Yena was pissed off. She stands up and throw the tupperware on the floor, making all of them were surprised.

Yuri bite her lips hardly seeing the kimbap that already landing on the floor. She feels hurt.

"I said that I don't fucking want it! Why are you so hard to understand me?! Go to hell!"

"Yena!" mad Chaewon and stand up, walking toward her and push her shoulder.

"Don't you know she makes this for you?! She makes it early in the morning, didn't care about her health just want to make kimbap for you! Don't you feel pity to her even a little?!"

Chaewon held hee fist tight, really close to punch Yena. "Wake up Yen! This is not you! This is not Yena! What will your mom react when she saw this?!"

Yena's face changed hearing Chaewon talk about her mom. All of a sudden, she felt guilty to Yuri.

Minju went closer and take the kimbaps and put back in the tupperware.

Yuri then snatch it from Minju's hand and walk to the trashcan. She throw the food in that thing and walk leaving all of them.

"I just know that Choi Yena are like this." comment Minju as she feel upset with Yena.

Yena just silent, she cannot say anything. "Yuri having a headache and slight fever today, but she force herself to make a food for you so that you will be soft to her. I feel so stupid for agreeing about she want to changed you."

Minju adding her words and walk to find where is Yuri. Yena deeply sighed and went to sit down.

"I-I'm sorry, Chae... I'm d-doing that so she can move on with me."

Chaewon laugh sarcastically hearing Yena's words and cross her arms over her chest. She smirks to Yena while Yena look at her.

"Really? Well I don't believe it. Perhaps... the actual is you start to like Yuri but you deny it. Plus, say sorry to Yuri, not me."

Yena were dumbfounded hearing the fact that coming from Chaewon's mouth as the girl left her alone.

N-No way... I start to like her?? Nonsense..

Yena sigh again and shakes her head. She then stands up and decide to find Yuri.

Yena run leaving the class and walk everywhere to find where is Yuri. She wants to say sorry to the girl.

YURI wipes her tears roughly and bite her lips, holding herself from crying more.

The scene when Yena throw the foods still fresh in her mind. "Can you at least appriciated what have I done to you? I really like you Yena... Is it fault when I start to like you? I just wanna see the old you."