SH - twelve

Both Yena and Yuri stops in front of Yena's house and Yena look at Yuri.

"Thank you for accompany me and comforting me." say Yena and Yuri chuckles.

"No worries, Yena. I will go now."

Yena nod and walk inside her house. After Yena are gone from her view, Yuri immediately walk.

But then, a thunderstorms appeared and the rain start to poured. Yuri now are wet and she facepalmed.

"Shit."

she cursed herself and the rain become heavier. She stroking her wet hair and start to play with the rain.

While Yena, she walk from the kitchen after getting drinks and wonder if Yuri already go home or not since it rains.

She push the curtains and saw Yuri playing alone im the rain, her eyes widen after that.

"Aishh this kid!"

Yena run to take a towel and an umbrella. She then open the door and open the umbrella, walking closer to Yuri.

"Yah! What are you doing? You will get sick, Yuri!" shout Yena loudly to make sure Yuri heard her.

Yuri turn around and smiles. "No I won't! I just wanna be in the rain!"

answer her and Yena scoffs.

She immediately pull Yuri into her house and the girl was shocked. "Yah!" mad her and they stop in front of the door.

"What? You will get sick you know? Stop shouting at me!"

reply Yena and she starts to wipes Yuri's hair and face using the towel gently.

Yuri can feel their body was close and she gulps her saliva. Yena were focused wiping her face while she stares at Yena.

Yuri was nervous when Yena look into her eyes, now their eyes meet together.

Yuri immediately look away and stepped back. "S-Sorry." say her and Yena clear her throat.

"L-Let's get inside. You can get shower here and use my clothes." Yuri awkwardly nod and they walk inside the house.

YURI walk out from the bathroom and saw Yena already wear a new clothes, which it mean the girl done showering.

Now Yena was playing games while lying on the bed comfortably.

"Yena, can I use your hairdryer?" ask Yuri and Yena nod.

"Yes."

Yuri smiles and start to dry her hair, without noticing that Yena secretly took a glance for her.

Yena back to her sense and playing her games back. Meanwhile Yuri, she done drying her hair and now brush her hair gently.

After that, she looks at Yena and then she smirks. An idea popped out from her mind.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" mad Yena as she was shock when suddenly Yuri get into her arms and lay her head on her arm.

Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's waist tightly and burst her face into Yena's neck.

"Hugging you, I'm feeling cold." answer Yuri and giggles.

Yena try to push Yuri but the girl tighten her arms around Yena make Yena facepalmed.

At the end, she just letting Yuri hugging her and continue playing her games. "Where did your mom go?"ask Yuri suddenly.

"She went to her friend's house, helping her friend because her friend's daughter will get married." answer Yena.

"You are so warm and smells good." praised Yuri and Yena gulps. But then, she smirks before putting her phone on the desk.

"Oh really?" Yuri was freeze hearing Yena's sexy voice that whispering to her. She lift her head up slowly and meet with Yena's eyes.

Yena slowly push Yuri to lay properly on the bed make Yuri panic. Then, she went on top of Yuri and Yuri's eyes widen seeing that.

"Y-Yena... w-what ar-are you d-doing?"

"Nothing."

Yena answer and she buried her face into Yuri's neck, and Yuri quickly close her eyes spontaneously.

"You smells good, Yuri.." say Yena and Yuri was nervous when felt Yena's hot breath on her neck.

Yena also close her eyes, she suddenly like Yuri's scent and didn't want to moved.

"Y-Yena―"

Yuri was cut off when suddenly a thunderstorm appear make she shout and hugging Yena's neck tightly.

Yena open her eyes and smiles when felt Yuri hugging her. It's so warm and calm, she didn't feel it for a long time.

Yena chuckles and look to Yuri. "I'm here, don't worry." Yuri slowly opened her eyes and look at Yena.

Yena's face changed seeing Yuri's eyes. "I'm sorry." say Yena.

She went off from Yuri's top but then Yuri hugged her, making Yena cannot move.

"Why?"

"I-I'm scared of thunderstorms."

Yena smile hearing that and went to lay beside Yuri, while Yuri she immediately lay in Yena's arms like earlier.

"Yena."

call Yuri and Yena look down. They just staring to each other for a couple of minutes, before Yuri make a move.

She leans closer to Yena's face and Yena didn't move any inch. Then, she can felt Yuri's lips on hers.

Shocked.

Speechless.

Froze.

Yena's eyes widen and after that Yuri pull out the kisses. "I love you so much." say Yuri sincerely.

Then, she pulled out the hug and clear her throat. "I-I will go to the kitchen." say her and leave Yena alone.

S-She kissed me??

Yena hissed in her heart and then back to her sense. She touch her lips slowly and then smack her head.

errr... I know Yena kinda weird here

to be continued..