SH - twenty one

Minju was looking in front of her at the rooftop of the hospital. She take a breath and let it out slowly.

Yuri already do the surgery last night and it's success.

She's glad Yena finally can persuade Yuri even now all of them didn't know where Yena go.

Yuri still didn't wake up, the doctor said it's normal and they also give Yuri sleeping pill so Yuri can get enough rest and the wound of the surgery can get well.

"What are you thinking about?" ask someone make Minju startled and turn around.

Chaewon smiles to her and walk to stand beside her closely.

"Nothing, just feel relieve when Yuri finally do that surgery. She's not sick anymore."

Chaewon chuckles and nod after that. "Yeah, you are right. I know she can do it, she's strong after all."

Minju smile and look at Chaewon. "Chae, thank you for always be by my side anytime mostly when I need someone to lean on."

say her and Chaewon nod again. "You are welcome, Min. No worries, I'm doing that for you." reply her make Minju's heart beat fast.

"Do you want to be my soulmate?" ask Minju all of a sudden make Chaewon was startled and they look at each other.

"I love you, Chae.. more than as a friend. S-So, do you want to be my soulmate?" ask Minju once again after she confesses.

Chaewon back to her sense before chuckling and nod several times.

"Of course. I want to be your soulmate because I already like you for a long time, when the first time I saw you. You are so cute and pretty."

Minju laugh softly to cover her blushes and Chaewon cupped her cheeks.

"I love you, MinMin."

"I love you too, Chae."

Chaewon lean closer to Minju's face and both of them close their eyes.

Finally, their lips meet together and they kiss each other sweetly. Chaewon bites Minju's lower lip gently.

After a couple of minutes kissing, they finally break it and look at each other while taking a breath.

"Thank you." say Minju and hug Chaewon as she rest her head on Chaewon's shoulder.

"You are most welcome, dear."

YUJIN saw Wonyoung are alone at the cafe so she decided to buy a coffee for both of them.

After pay, Yujin walk towards Wonyoung and knock the table softly make Wonyoung back to her sense and looked up.

"Are you okay?" ask Yujin while take a sit beside Wonyoung and hand her a coffee.

"For me?" ask Wonyoung and Yujin nod. Wonyoung take it and smile. "Thank you."

Wonyoung say and put the coffee on the table. "Back to my question. Are you okay?" ask Yujin once again and Wonyoung nod.

"Yes, don't worry I'm okay Jinnie. I'm just thinking when will Yuri unnie wake up. I miss her so much." answer her honestly and Yujin chuckles.

"She will but not now. She needs rest and when she woke up, don't worry we will beat her as much as we want."

Wonyoung laugh hearing that and Yujin smiles after she successful make Wonyoung laugh.

"Thank you Yujinnie. You always made my day." Wonyoung said while looking at Yujin.

"Of course. I hate seeing you cry or sad so I need to make you happy." reply her and Wonyoung smiles.

She suddenly kiss Yujin's cheeks make Yujin gasp and turn her head to the girl. "W-What's that for?" ask her nervously.

"I love you." confess Wonyoung and Yujin was speechless. But then, she smiles widely and lean closer.

She peck on Wonyoung's lips and Wonyoung are shock. "I love you too." reply Yujin and Wonyoung's heart beat so fast.

"Thank you, Jinnie."

"Thank you too, and I will treat you well, Wonyoungie."

Wonyoung are happy hearing that and she went to hug Yujin by wrapping her arms around Yujin's waist.

YURI opened her eyes slowly as her head feel dizzy. Yuri touch her head and her moved make all of the people in the room look.

"Yuri? You awake?"ask Mrs. Jo excited and went closer to Yuri. Yuri look around her and slowly wake up from her lay.

Mrs. Jo and her husband help Yuri and Yuri lean on the pillow. "M-Mom? D-Dad?" call her and her parents are happy.

"You did remember us now?" ask Mr. Jo and Yuri smile as she nod several times.

"Omo, I miss you so much!" say Mrs. Jo and hug Yuri. Mr. Jo stroking Yuri's hair gently.

"I miss you two so much too. Where's my friends?" ask Yuri and at the same time the door was opened revealing her friends.

"Yuri!!" yell Minju and run to hug Yuri. Wonyoung also run and hug Yuri. They hugged Yuri so tight until Yuri can't breath.

"Y-Yah I can't breath!" mad Yuri and both Minju and Wonyoung broke the hug and smile widely.

"Hey Yuri." Chaewon greet and she hug Yuri together with Yujin.

Mr. and Mrs. Jo excuse themselves to give spaces for them. "How are you? Feeling good?" ask Yujin and Yuri nod while smiling.

"So much better. How long I didn't wake up?" ask her and Wonyoung pout. "Almost a week." answer her.

"Wait.. Where is Yena?" ask Yuri carefully make all of them gasped when heard that.

"Guys?" call her and Chaewon sigh heavily.

"Do you remember that Yena are the one who persuade you?" ask her and Yuri shook her head.

"No, I don't. B-But.. Yena always come into my dream." answer her truthly and touch Chaewon's hand.

"What's wrong? Where is her?" ask her once again and Chaewon look into her eyes.

"I'm sorry Yuri, but we also don't know where did she go. She already flew to another country to continue her study there. But she didn't tell us where."

Yuri's heart felt drop when heard what Chaewon's words. Her tears fall down and she's crying.

"Unnie.." Wonyoung hug Yuri and Yuri buried her face into Wonyoung's neck.

"I want to meet her.. I miss her so much a-and I want to say sorry." add Yuri and Yujin sigh.

"She already told us that she already forgave you and she asks us to tell you once you wake up." utter Yujin and it makes Yuri cry more.

I-I'm sorry Yena... I supposed to tell you about my disease... Please I want to meet you..

Minju rubbing Yuri's back gently and wipes her tears away. "Don't worry, you will meet her one day."

to be continued..

hi!