SH - one

Yuri walk passing the school gate and look in front of her.

She saw not too many students, probably the other students still not coming yet.

She fixing her blonde hair and continue to walk to her class.

"Yuri yah!!" yell someone, make she startled and quickly turn around.

Minju and Wonyoung run to her and stop beside her. Yuri face palm and smack Minju's head, make Minju yelped in pain.

"Stop shouting I know I'm already famous!"

Wonyoung giggles and Minju glared to her. "Sorry... I won't doing that anymore."

"You said that for almost twenty times, Kim Minju." retorted Yuri back and Minju pouts.

"Mean.."

"Whatever. Unnie, can you accompany me to my locker? I'm scared if she bothering me again."

say Wonyoung make Yuri immediately nodded. "Of course. I will make sure she won't touch you, Wony. Come on."

Yuri pull Wonyoung and Minju's wrist and they walk together to Wonyoung's locker.

**********************************************

Yuri, Minju and Wonyoung saw a few girls was waiting for someone at the locker, for sure it's Wonyoung's bully.

"Ahh Wonyoung bring her sisters huh?"

"What do you want, sluts?"

ask Yuri harshly make Jiwon and Yuju gasped. While May clench her fist tight.

"What did you call us?"

"She call you guys sluts, deaf."

answer Minju and smirks. Wonyoung holding her laugh secretly.

"Shut up! Just because you guys are famous herr doesn't mean you guys can beat us!"

Yuri make a face, she mocking them loudly. Then, she smirks and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, you are right Yuju. We're quiet famous here. So, tell me why did you bully my sister?"

Yuju chuckles sarcastically and look at them. "It's simple, Yuri. Because she don't deserve this school. She's ugly, pick me girl and she snatch May's boyfriend."

"He want me first, but I don't like him. Sorry, I'm not into boys."

reply Wonyoung bravely and May look at her disbelief. "Stop lying to us!" yell her.

"Shut up, you can broke my ears. Wony, go get your books." say Yuri and Wonyoung nods.

Then, Yuri look at them. "Stop bullying Wonyoung or I will kick you guys out from this school."

Yuri's eyes landed on May. "We are not into boys, kid. So stop hating on Wonyoung cause she will never want your stupid boyfriend."

With that words, the three of them walk leaving the place. Jiwon punch the locker and look to Yuri madly.

"UNNIE you are so cool!" exclaimed Wonyoung and claps her hands make Yuri chuckles.

"Yeah, I wanna laugh seeing their face earlier. They actually were scared but they try to act brave tho."

add Minju and laugh. "I know. I see their face. Don't worry I will make sure they won't do anything to you, Wony."

Their conversation was interrupted when suddenly someone bump into Yuri's shoulder.