Wakas

Konnaire Ragah.

She's my classmate in our 1st year of junior high and I'm feeling anxious while walking on her seat.

"Here's your paper..." Hawak ang isang papel, I handed the exam to her. Ako ang nag-check and she almost made the exam perfect. I'm very proud of her because of that. My admires for her adds more. Maganda na, mabait, at matalino pa. She's very talented.

She just looked at me for a moment before taking the paper. She frowned while looking at the paper and then suddenly smiled.

I stunned again.

Every feature she has, she looks like some kind of a deity or an angel. Every twitch of her lips, every breath she outs, every reaction she makes, explains how beautiful she is. Hindi siya nakakasawang panoorin. Hindi siya nakakasawang tignan.

She noticed that I'm still standing in front of her so she turned herself to me. I feel nervous because of that. This is the first time that she gives me her full attention and sight.

I flinched. "I-I'm the one who checks it." I've said. She stared at me in a short period of time and giggled after a while and that's it. There I go again, I'm falling. I felt the butterflies in my stomach while watching her laughing.

"Kung ganon, salamat, Daze." She said with a smile. Ipinasok niya ang paper sa bag niya at ngumiti sa pintuan ng classroom namin.

I was about to speak again but she quickly got up and ran to the door. I pouted when I saw the two getting along again.

It's Ram, Konnaire's bestfriend.

I've felt my eyes burning while glaring at Ram's visuals. Naiinis ako sa kanya dahil kaibigan niya si Konnaire na halata namang crush niya. He's befriended Konnaire to confess. He was in a vying place so Konnaire wouldn't notice me.

He's a pain in the ass. I really hate him.

"You should stop her!" Lojiko said when I tell what happened. We are currently in our library with Sano and Bianca. They visited me so I told them the scene that happened between me and Konnaire after class.

"Dummy, she probably confused If I do that!" I growl at Lojiko.

"Don't worry, Daze. They are not in relationship or what. They are merely junior students, bawal pa yun sabi ni Mommy sa mga bata." Bianca said while staring at her foolish nails.

Sano chuckled. "Mga junior kayong tatlo."

We glared at him.

"You're just 2 years older on us! Don't make a big deal about that!" Lojiko hissed.

"He's right, you dummy!" Bianca spouted too.

"Daze, it's just a crush. Don't mind your feelings at all. Bata ka pa, baka mawala rin 'yan agad." Sano advised. I just gaze at him and focused on my studies.

After that, I started to lielow my feelings. I think Sano is right. It's just a merely admiration because of her looks. My feelings would probably go away soon.

But then, after several years, occasions, or events of our school, I'm always right there to support her. Imbis na mawala, mas lalong bumubugso. I don't know what to do so I'm just letting my feelings on what it wants.

Taking pictures, minding her business with some stuff, searching the background of every person she will talk to and all. I'm out of my mind! I can't helps myself to feel nervous or anxious evertime she will talks in some guys in our school. I don't want her to end up on someone. Even that Ram!