Y/N: ("Penny?")

He watches as she looks around the place until her wandering eyes shift to him. 

Penny: "...?"

After staring at him for a second, a bright smile immediately forms on her face as she happily marches towards him.

Penny: "Salutations, Y/N!"

She said this while giving him a little salute with her smile not leaving her face. 

Rolling his eyes in amusement, Y/N smirks as he does his own salute, though with just two fingers

Y/N: "You too, Penny. So, what brings you here today?"

Penny: "Oh, I'm here to inspect each stall that catches my interest."

Y/N: "I see. Wait, where's Ciel?"

His question makes her recoil a bit as she slowly answers back.

Penny: "Uhm... she is... not here."

Upon saying this, she hiccups a little, causing her to cover her mouth and making Y/N raise a brow.

Y/N: "Not here?"

Penny: "I mean, she's around here... somewhere."

Ciel: "Penny!"

After immediately hearing that familiar voice, Penny grabs his wrist and quickly drags him to take cover behind the side of an empty stall, much to his surprise.

Y/N: "...!?"

After a moment of hiding in place and not letting go of his wrist, Penny pokes her head from the stall to spot Ciel, wandering around, searching the area.

Ciel: "Penny...! Damn it, where is she?"

Before long, the blue beret-wearing girl begins to walk in the opposite direction of where Penny and Y/N are at. Y/N also peek, staring after Ciel as she vanishes from sight among the festival goers. With a sigh of relief, Penny lets go of Y/N's wrist as she swiftly gets up on her feet, turning her gaze to him.

Penny: "Apologize for that, Y/N."

Before he can reply, Y/N slowly gets up as he rubs the wrist Penny was holding firmly.

Y/N: "No problem. Ciel is still babysitting you, huh?"

Penny: "Very much so. Under General's instruction."

Y/N: "Figure as much. And now you're hiding from her."

Penny: "Don't misunderstand. She's quite good-natured once you get to know her. It's just... I just want some time for myself, you know?"

Y/N: "Oh, I get it. Sometimes you need some time on your own, right?"

Penny: "Yes, exactly."

Y/N: "So, let's do our best in not getting caught by Ciel, alright?"