Nora: "I'm worth something damn it."

After a moment of quiet, Nora quickly storms off out of the locker room just as Y/N open the door to find his friends inside.

Y/N: "Hey guys, I-"

His words are interrupted by a crying Nora shove him out of the way to leave. The rest of JNPR and now Y/N watch her go as Y/N asks.

Y/N: "Uhm... what happened?"

Ren stands up from his spot and let out a sigh.

Jaune: "Ren, what's all that about?"

Ren: "I believe that what Arslan and her team has said about Nora and me hit a little too close to home for Nora."

Y/N: "Oh... that..."

Pyrrha: "I mean, I know she can get mad, but to never to that extent."

Ren: "Indeed. It's rare that she has an outburst like that and when she does, it's just as inflammatory."

Jaune, Pyrrha, and Y/N process the information Ren gave out to them, sadden to see Nora act like this. Ren then continues further.

Ren: "Don't worry. She didn't mean anything she said. She's just... she's just need some place to blow off some steam."

Pyrrha: "I... see."

Ren: "I recommend we go off to our dorm and rest for a while. After that, we can go to the festival to give her some space and try to enjoy the rest of the day."

Jaune: "Sounds like a plan."

The blonde then turns to Y/N, who still pondering to himself before snapping back to alertness.

Jaune: "Hey, Y/N."

Y/N: "Yeah Jaune?"

Jaune: "Please keep this whole... thing that happen here to yourself, okay?"

Y/N nod to him in agreement.

Y/N: "Sure thing, Jaune. Hope things go well with you guys."

Jaune: "I sure hope so."

Ren goes to place a hand on Jaune's shoulder, standing beside him before turning to Y/N.

Ren: "Thank you, Y/N."

Y/N: "No problem. See you guys later."

After closing the locker room's door, Y/N walk away, pondering over what he just seen and what Ren told him, Jaune, and Pyrrha. Letting out a sigh, Y/N then decides.

Y/N: ("Well, I got some free time for myself. I should just head to the fairground. I haven't got the chance to visit some stalls yet and some fresh air wouldn't hurt.")

(Later On)

Walking through the festival's fairground, it is as lively as ever, but Y/N is unsure if it's because the match Team JNPR won or not, considering that Pyrrha is still the "Invincible Girl" to the public's eye. Regardless, he shakes these thoughts off his mind and focuses on what he wants to do here. Hell, he wouldn't mind if he comes across Team CFVY, Team SSSN, or even Team CRDL in this place. What he didn't expect to see is a certain orange-haired girl with her signature pink bow.

 What he didn't expect to see is a certain orange-haired girl with her signature pink bow