Chapter Seventeen

Yuiko POV

Mia she was in danger but I was over here protecting Celia against the enemy. "Mia!" I shouted seeing that she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings.

We was at our limit already. I didn't know what else we could do to get out of this. Mia looked to be badly hurt and was still fighting. Celia had lost her fan while she was fighting and now she couldn't defend herself without them. And I wa out of charka knowing that I wasn't of any use anymore.

"Ahh." I heard Celia scream as a shurikan made it's way past me and hit her.

"Stay back." I shouted as I swung my axe at them trying to keep the enemy at bay.

Mia was across the field away from us as we got separated. "Get away from them." I heard her shout as she got back up from the ground that she had been knocked onto.

I watched as she started to form hand signs that I had never seen before. "I won't let you kill them. I'm the only one who's allowed to." She shouted as she slammed her hands into the ground.

Same old Mia I thought.

"Blood Release: Blood Prison." I watched in shocked as blood appeared and started to form into a cage around our enemies. I knew that this wasn't just any normal jutsu." Blood Release: Blood Control." I watched as she formed more hand signs.

I could tell that she was losing too much charka and blood. I knew that it was her blood that she had to be using to form the cages. There wasn't anyone else around from what I could see.

"Mia watch out." I shouted as I started to run towards her.

Celia grabbed my arm trying to pull me back. She wanted me to not protect Mia, the girl that I really cared for. The one that I wanted to protect and make sure that nothing ever happened to her again. That girl that had saved me more times then I could count.

I pushed Celia off of me as I ran forward. "Mia!" I shouted reaching her just in time to push her out of the way of the enemy that had managed to get out of jutsu.

I felt pain and then slowly numbness as I fall to the ground from the attack. "Yukio." A voice shouted from above me.

I closed my eyes from the pain not feeling me hit the hard solid ground like I thought. I must be to numb to feel but I was glad that I could save Mia. I felt a hand on my cheek as tears hit my face.

"Stay with me. You can't leave me to." I heard Mia say as I opened my eyes to see her leaning above me with tears running down her face. I didn't want to make her cry again. I hated it when she cried.

I brought my hand up to her face as she looked at me. "Please." I said feeling a cough rock through my body. "Please protect Celia." I said knowing that it would hurt her for me ask something like that then the two girls seemed to hate each other.

"No no you can't leave me! You're not allowed to leave." I heard Mia scream as I closed my eyes knowing that this must be painful for her. She must feel like she was living that day over again at his moment. I felt her shake my body but I couldn't open my eyes again.

"I won't let you leave me like my family did." She screamed as I could imagine the tears that was still flowing down her face.

"Mia." My voice was weak and low making me wonder if she heard me or not. "Mia please." I said not sure what I was asking for any longer.

"No I won't let you.!" I felt hand hand on my chest

"Mia!"

"Blood Release: Healing."

A coughed racked through my body again as I started to feel blood blocking my air path. I soon faded out into darkness as I never expect to open my eyes again.