Chapter Twelve

Mia POV

I was running down the street away from my two teammates that seemed to be on the path of killing me before the exam even started. Now I wasn't known to run away from fights and I wouldn't be running if I wasn't told that I wasn't allowed to attack someone and that I wasn't allowed to defend myself which left me no other option than to run which is what I was doing. Only I was running around a village that I didn't now looking for my Sensei who i had a feeling didn't like me.

"Sensei!" I shouted as I spotted him leaving one of the restaurants that was in this town.

I watched as he looked up to seeing me running towards him with my hair not up in it's usually bow but instead where it was flying all over. My two swords was weakly hooked onto my sides surprising me that they hadn't fall off by that point yet. And my weapon pouch poorly put onto my left leg as it bounced up and down.

"What did you do?" I heard him sigh as he asked the question knowing that he wasn't going to like my answer.

I watched as villagers moved out of the way. Back behind me in the distance I heard someone shout Shadow Clone. I sighed myself wishing that he would allow me to be able to defend myself when I get attacked for no good reason when they was the ones to start it.

"I didn't do anything." I said in a cold voice as I moved so that I was now standing with him between me and the two that was coming my way.

"Sure." He said as I watched him disappear and then reappear grabbing both of my teammates by the back of their shirts.

A smirked slid onto my face as I looked at them. "Let me at her." Celia shouted as she struggled against our Sensei but it didn't look like he was budging.

"What happened?!" He demanded as he glared at the three of us.

I looked around the area knowing that Celia would come up with a lie to tell him that he would believe before he believe the truth that would come out of my lips. I recognized the area that this place we was in. This was the place that I meet the Shou look alike.

Not only that but the ramen stand had some really great ramen as well. I walked away from them as the two tried to explain to Sensei about what happened. I moved into the stand taking a sit into one of the stools that was opened.

"One beef ramen." I ordered as I sat waiting for Sensei to come find me and yell at me for something that I didn't do.

"Mia!!" I heard my name get shouted from outside just as a big bowl of ramen got placed down in front of me.

Ignoring him I smirked as I took a bite of the food as I wasn't ready to deal with Sensei or the rest of my team. The food felt nice and hot as it entered my mouth where it proceeded to go down my throat and into my stomach. This was by far the best ramen that I had in a very long time.

I finished the bowl rather quickly pushing it away from me when I was done. No sooner after I pushed it away I felt a dark and evil presence behind me. "Is there an old guy with a bowl like haircut and who should be looking very angry right about now behind me?" I asked the girl who had given me the food in a bored tone.

I watched as she nodded her head yes at me. I glanced to my side to see an guy with silver hair and half of his covered. He was reading some sort of book and didn't look like he hat eaten. Beside him was a girl with pink hair who had a blush on her face as she kept looking at the raven haired boy that sat beside her. Then the last person had yellow hair and recognized him as the boy that I had meet the other day.

The clash of metal hitting metal got everyone's attention. I had turned around as I slide a kunai out of my sleeve to block my Sensei attack just in time. I figured he got tired of me ignoring him for so long.