[Minus the parasol she's holding

[Minus the parasol she's holding.]

She then plugs her scroll into one of the room's open sockets, starting an upload of a virus into both the room's equipment and Penny herself. Once she sees her scroll's screen turn green, Neo quickly unplug her scroll, putting it away and quietly sneak out of the room with the tech and Penny unaware of her presence. After successfully complete her mission and quickly disguised herself as a Atlesian guard, Neo goes to send a message to Cinder.

Neo: "Virus uploaded."

After a few seconds later, Neo gets a message back from her.

Cinder: "Good. You and Roman wait for future orders."

Neo roll her eyes in annoyance before putting her scroll, walking casually through the airship.

Back inside the repair bay, Penny glances over to the tech.

Penny: "Uhm, sir?"

Technician: "What is it?"

Penny: "When you're done with the check-up, can you check my retinal scanners again?"

As she said this, Penny point at her green eyes.

Technician: "Again?"

Penny: "Just to make sure there's no issue."

The tech ponders for a bit before replying.

Technician: "Well, alright then. Just stay put, okay?"

The robot girl then gives a salute.

Penny: "Yes sir."

(Amity Colosseum)

The next 2v2 match is already underway with Pyrrha and Nora fighting against Gwen and Octavia from Team NDGO.

[The one on the left is Gwen and the one on the right is Octavia.]

Pyrrha is fighting against Gwen with her throwing knives and Nora is fighting against Octavia with her long dagger. The fight is fairly even but, the longer it drags on, the more visibly distressed Nora becomes. Her mind is clouded with words from different people playing in her head. All center around Pyrrha's presupposed greatness, especially in moments where Nora herself was overshadowed. People like Glynda, Oobleck, Port, Team ABRN, and the random fans Pyrrha got before the Vytal Festival. She then recalls a few younger voices playing in her head.

Kid's voice #1: "Look at her, she can't do anything right."

Kid's voice #2: "I know right. Talk about pathetic."

Kid's voice #3: "Yeah. She'll never measure up to anything."

Recalling this snaps Nora back to awareness as she glares at Octavia. Nora kicks her fighting up several notches as she charges after her. Octavia tries to strike her with her dagger only for Nora to dodge and with a mighty swing from her hammer, sends Octavia flying and colliding with Gwen, who was distracted with her fight with Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Way to go, Nora."

Her praise is ignored as the angry Nora rushes over to strike the recovering Gwen and Octavia. Nora's strikes are beginning to push both Octavia and Gwen with Pyrrha is taken aback by this. Every attempt to strike Nora is either blocked by her hammer or dodge just so Nora can land another hit on them. At one point, Nora slams her hammer to the ground, causing a shockwave and pushing her two opponents several feet away. Nora then turns her attention to the slowly recovering Gwen, unaware that she already knocked Gwen below her knockout threshold. Pyrrha and Octavia, however, are aware of this.

Pyrrha: "Nora! Don't!"

Octavia: "Stop! She's defeated already!"

Their words were ignored as Nora raise her hammer high in the air, ready to bring down at a pleading and recovering Gwen.

Gwen: "P-Please, don't..."

Knowing that another strike would disqualify Nora and the rest of JNPR from the tournament, Pyrrha extends a hand, activating her semblance.

Pyrrha: ("I'm sorry, Nora.")

With her semblance, Pyrrha pull Nora's hammer off balance before it can hit Gwen. This gives Octavia the chance to knock Nora out of the ring with a strike from her dagger, following up with a kick to the back. However, Octavia is unaware of Pyrrha rushing at her and doing a roundhouse kick, sending her out of the ring. A buzzer begins blaring as the two announcers speak up.

Port: "And that's the match, folks!"

Oobleck: "Pyrrha Nikos and Nora Valkyrie win!"

Port: "And what a final strike if I do say so myself!"

In response, the crowd begin to cheer loudly as all the praise being leveled on to Pyrrha for making the final blow even though, Nora was the one who did all the work. Pyrrha stands there, taking the praise awkwardly from the announcers, waving to the crowd while mustering up a smile. From the sidelines of the arena, Nora slowly recovers, now standing up just to glare angrily at the still waving Pyrrha. 

Nora: ("It's always her...")

(Ironwood's Flagship)

Penny comes out of the repair bay with the white coat-wearing technician.

Technician: "Okay Penny. There was a little bit of damage from magnetism. But nothing that couldn't be repaired."

Penny: "That's good."

Technician: "Indeed it is."

Penny then points at her green eyes once more.

Penny: "What about my retinal scanners?"

Letting out a sigh, the technician responds.

Technician: "So far, I found no issue with them. No malfunction. Nothing."

Penny: "Are you sure, sir?"

Technician: "Try testing on me then."

With a quick nod, Penny start using her retinal scanners, examining the white coat-wearing man in front of her. After a few seconds of analyzing him, Penny's scanners put up a word as it pops up in her retinas, saying: "Human." Quickly blinking her eyes twice, Penny then addresses to the tech. 

Penny: "They're functioning well."

Technician: "Good. Now, I'll be taking my leave for the day."

With a small smile, Penny nod to him, waving goodbye to him before leaving herself. As Penny walks down the hall, she pauses for a moment. Her eyes flash red very briefly as it happens only for Penny to shake her head in dismissal, walking down the hall. She then ponders to herself.

Penny: ("He said they're working just fine before, and he was right. They function well with everyone I meet. But how come when I use it on Y/N, I just get an error instead?")