The Worst Romantic Advice EVER: RoWen

He was, finally, going to do it. He was going to ask her. Romeo Conbolt was going to ask Wendy Marvell on a date. As soon as he figured out how, that is. What! He was only fourteen, he'd never asked a girl out before. Besides, this wasn't just any girl. This was Wendy Marvell. Romeo had been crushing on her since he was a kid, She was so cute and powerful that it was hard not to.

After the seven year time skip for Team Tenerou, he'd found himself a year older than her. Suddenly, he'd started noticing things he hadn't as a child. How, even though she seemed shy and a little ditzy, she was becoming more confident and cared deeply about her friends. and she seemed cuter than ever now. Suddenly, his childish crush had grown up with him. With these new found circumstances, Romeo was determined to do something that he wouldn't have dared to do seven years ago: tell Wendy about his feelings. He wanted to do it the right way, Wendy deserved that. The only problem was that he had no clue how to do it. After a long internal struggle over what to do Romeo admitted defeat and had turned to his last resort: asking his guild mates for help.

The fact that he was asking this bunch of idi- UNIQUE people! was a sure sign of his desperation. After all, Fairy Tail wasn't known for the charm of its male members. More like the lack there of. But, Romeo had decided, some of them had actually managed to convince the girls of Fairy Tail (who were all very well known for being quite um, Appealing!) to not only go on a date with them, but had actually managed to make them stay in a relationship with them. Even his childhood idol, Natsu had managed to make Lucy his girlfriend, an amazing feat because Lucy was considered one of the sexiest and intelligent women of Fairy Tail and Natsu was... an idiot with the destructive force of a nuclear explosion. 

It was because of this that Romeo decided that the fiery dragon slayer was the place to start. He saw his opportunity when Natsu was with some of the other men of the guild and, most importantly, without any of the more feminine members. The last thing he needed was Lucy, or worse... MIRAJANE, gushing over how "cute" him asking for advice about Wendy was. Romeo was embarrassed enough about asking advice on the matter without having to suffer through that. He swallowed his pride and approached Natsu before he could get into a fight and ignore him. 

"Hey Natsu."

"Hey Romeo. What's up?"

"I was just wondering..."

"What?"

"How do you ask a girl out?" All conversation at the table seemed to stop and the occupants leaned in to hear what Natsu's response would be. 

"That's easy. You just break into her apartment and wait until she's done kicking you into walls and just ask her!" Natsu looked very proud of himself, while Romeo and everyone else the table sweat dropped.

"Natsu," Happy started. "That's not how you ask a girl out."

"It works with Lucy!"

"That's just cause Lucy's weird. Everyone knows that to ask a girl out you give her a fish!"

"Uh, Happy," Romeo said. "Carla still hasn't said yes to you."

"Aye! But, she will! I have a special fish that I'm going to give her!" Happy pulled out a bizarre looking fish and flew away to find the white exceed. Somehow Romeo still doubted that it work on Carla, much less Wendy.

"You want to ask a girl out, Son?" Macao asked. Romeo nodded. "Then why don't you ask your old man, here?" Macao said proudly pointing at himself.

"No offense Dad, but I'm not going to a ask an old, divorced pervert who hasn't been on a date in years about women." Macao deflated and started crying on Wakaba's shoulder. Wakaba comforted him saying that "it's just a teenager thing."