Mama!: BixAnna

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU SAID THAT TO ME!" Lisanna yelled. "I can't even look at you right now! I'm leaving!" Bickslow was speechless. He'd done it again. He'd promised himself he wouldn't screw this up, like all the other times before. Not with Lisanna. She was different, special. He wouldn't, couldn't mess up with her. But, here he was again, messing up another relationship. He didn't even know how it had started. He and Lisanna had been sitting together on the couch at his apartment, she was lying with her head in his lap playing with his babies. It was something they'd do all the time. They were happy. Then he'd opened his big mouth.

"Hey, Kid. Why don't you move in?" Lisanna, who'd been playing peekaboo with Poppo, had turned and stared at him in shock.

"What?"

"Jeez, Lis! You need to learn to pay more attention. I want you to move in with me."

"I got that part. I just don't get why?" Bickslow hadn't pictured it going like this in his head. He'd seen her being overjoyed and throwing her arms around him and kissing him the way she did when she was really happy. Then maybe a little something else. He hadn't expected her to question him. It was not making him feel better about asking her. Maybe she didn't want to move with him. They'd been dating for about six months and she stayed over all the time (better than going to her place with her siblings and the Thunder Legion coming and going), so it'd made sense to him.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He grumbled. She sat up. The babies sensing how upset he was got up and were flying around his head nervously.

"Don't have to! Lisanna!"

"It's not that! I'm just surprised. This came out of nowhere. Why'd you ask?" Bickslow had thought that it was obvious. He knew that he and the babies loved Lisanna and he thought she felt the same way. After all, she'd said she loved him.

"Look, just forget it. If you don't want to I get it." Maybe she didn't really love him. He knew that she'd been hung up on thee Salamander ever since they were kids. But he was with Cosplay Girl now. Bickslow had thought that she'd gotten over him before they started going out. At least, that's what she told him. He wasn't so sure now.

"Don't put words in my mouth! I was just asking you why!"

"AND I SAID FORGET ABOUT IT! SO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!" Bickslow was really upset now. Was he not good enough for her? He knew that he was considered strange by most people at first glance, but he, also, knew that there were a great deal of women who would love to have him even glance in their direction. After all, he was a powerful wizard and he knew that he was hot from all his training and acrobatics. But, that wasn't good enough for Lisanna. No, it didn't matter how powerful, hot, and completely head over heels he was for her. She'd always with he was that pink-haired, fire breathing idiot.

"WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET?" She yelled back.

"I'M NOT!"

"YOU CLEARLY ARE!"