Cuddling With Gray-sama: GrUvia

GRAY-SAMA!" that was the first thing that Gray Fullbuster heard as he walked into Fairy Tail before being tackled in a hug by his girlfriend, Juvia Lockser. Normally he'd be embarrassed about receiving a greeting like this (and the teasing that came along with it), but he'd been away for a week on a job with his team and he'd missed is overly enthusiastic girlfriend. Besides, she no longer did this on a daily basis as she had when they had initially started dating.

"I missed you too, Juvia." He said standing up, Juvia still wrapped around his torso like a spider monkey. Her grip was truly impressive!

"Got some trouble there, Ice Princess?"

"Shut Up, Flame Brain! You did the same thing to Lucy earlier today!"

"So!"

"She was actually WITH us on the job!" Natsu started advancing and for a second Gray thought he'd have to remove Juvia or else she'd get hurt while he was kicking Natsu's ass, but Lucy stepped in.

"Oh no, Natsu! You have to help me go explain to my landlady why I'll be late with my rent this month." she said, dragging him out the doors by his scarf.

"Why meee?"

"You're the one would destroyed the most of the town!"

"But, Lushy!"

"Don't wanna hear it!" Gray smirked as he watched the fire idiot being dragged away by his girlfriend. Ever since they'd gotten together, Natsu was completely at Lucy's mercy. The dragon slayer was totally whipped! He looked down to where Juvia was still wrapped around his chest. Then again, he was too.

"Hey, Juvia, could you let go? It's starting to hurt." Juvia immediately released him.

"Juvia is so sorry! Juvia is just so happy to see her Gray-sama again!" Gray chuckled, slinging an arm around her shoulders.

"It's cool. I missed you too. Let's get outta here and I'll tell you all about the job and how Natsu screwed it up this time." Juvia nodded quickly and smiled.

"Juvia would like that very much! Does Gray-sama want Juvia to make him Tea at Juvia's place?"

"Sounds good."

Gray had a good time drinking tea and telling Juvia about his latest job. She was such an attentive listener, getting completely wrapped up in what he was saying and even gasping in shock and laughing in all the right places. She would even go so far as to get mad at Natsu for "getting in her precious Gray-sama's way!" Gray knew that getting together with his stalker might seem a little strange, but he loved how passionate she was, not just about him, but her friends and Fairy Tail, too. She dedicated herself fully to everything and everyone she loved. Gray hadn't ever had someone who cared about him that much. Once he'd gotten past her initial quirks (and made her get rid of that life size portrait of him!), it had been easy for him to fall in love with her.

Gray looked out the window. When had the sun gone down? It must be really late and he was still tired from the job. He didn't want to walk all the way back to his apartment on the other side of town, but he couldn't ask Juvia to stay over. She was very proper and he didn't want to offend her by asking to sleep over, no matter how much he wanted to.

"It's really late. I'd better be going." He said trying to hide his reluctance.

"Gray-sama doesn't have to go." What!

"I don't mind going back to my place."

"Juvia..." she said shyly, blushing and staring at the ground. "Juvia doesn't want Gray-sama to go. Juvia wants him to stay over." She was so cute! And she actually WANTED him to stay over!