The Scent Of Lucy: NaLu

"Do you really think that I should get this?" Lucy Heartfilia asked her best friend, Levy McGarden, holding up the bottle. They were at a make-up store, stocking up in supplies. They were currently in the perfume section and Lucy was holding up the pink bottle that her friend had handed her. The magenta bottle and the liquid inside looked innocent enough and the rich, floral scent was amazing, but Lucy had balked when she saw the name written in plain, gold printing upon the label: Pure Seduction.

"Of course. Lu-chan. It smells great, the name is just a way to make it seem more appealing. Besides," she had a sly smirk on her face. "It might get your noticed by a certain pink haired dragon slayer." Lucy felt her face heat at her friend's words. Levy was the only one Lucy had told about her crush on her partner, Natsu Dragneel. Levy had been very understanding, having a crush on a certain iron dragon slayer, herself. Of course, that didn't stop her from teasing Lucy about it when she got the chance; Lucy did the same to her. Lucy glanced down at the bottle in her hand.

"Do you really think so?"

"Dragon slayers do have a heightened sense of smell, after all." Lucy tightened her grip on the bottle, deciding right then and there to buy it. Natsu was the oblivious person she'd ever met and needed all the help she could get to get his attention. Normally she had no problem getting men to notice her (a fact that she'd used to advantage more than once!), but Natsu was immune to her feminine charms. The boy had seen her naked, slept in her bed, and had had his face shoved right into her cleavage, and he still refused to see her as anything more than a partner! Lucy was getting desperate. She marched to the counter, not even caring about the look on the check-out lady's face when she saw the perfume, determined to get that son of a dragon to finally make a move on her!

The next day, before she went to the guild, Lucy made sure to spray on her new perfume. Taking a deep breath, she pushed open her door and started walking to the guild. Along the way, she noticed that men were staring and call out to her. This was not unusual. She was a young, attractive girl, with, admittedly, rather large breasts. She was approached and stared at on a regular basis, but today it seemed like this was happening on a much larger scale. For Pete's sake, that man in the ridiculously tight, pink pants had to be gay. What was he doing calling out to her! Lucy brushed them off and continued on her way. None of them were the one she wanted to notice her, anyway.

Lucy arrived at the guild and pushed open the doors. As she walked in she noticed that a majority of the male eyes flew to her. Lucy felt uncomfortable, looking around to see if she could spot Natsu. He was nowhere to be found. She sighed dejectedly and went to go sit next to Levy at the bar.

"Hey there, Lucy!" Nab said as she passed by the request board. Lucy put on a smile and greeted Nab in return.

"Hi, Nab. Any good jobs?"

"Still looking. If I find a good one, how would you like to come with me?" Lucy's eyebrows shot up her forehead. He had never shown interest in her like THAT before!

"Uh... No thanks Nab!" Lucy hurried over to the bar, wanting to escape the awkward conversation as fast as possible. She passed by Warren, Max, Laki, Alzack, and Bisca. 'You look great Lucy! Want to go somewhere? Now.' Warren said in her mind. 'Get Out Of My Head Warren!' Lucy said, angrily, in her head. Max and Alzack didn't say anything, (thank God!). It seemed that nearly every man in Fairy Tail who wasn't in a relationship was hitting on her as she walked by. Wakaba had the audacity to slap her butt as she walked by, earning him a Lucy kick right into Macao's pervy face. What was wrong with them! Lucy had never been sexually harassed on THIS level at Fairy Tail, they respected her more than that. Or they had! Lucy sat down at the bar with an angry huff.

"What is wrong with every one today?"

"What's wrong Lucy?" Mirajane said sweetly.

"Almost every guy in here has hit on me today!"