19

Everything went well,

Before engagement vish's father broke all ties with his wife because of what she did. Now, he didn't care for anything other than making his children feel safe...

On the engagement day, everything went well according to the plan except the fight between lily and taeyeon for dumplings...

Such a kids they are 😩😩...

Only 2 weeks were left in marriage and preparations were on high, but our girls were low why?? Let's see...

Currently,

Vish and sim were watching, lily and Khushi were discussing the gown designs..

Khushi: and before marriage we need to have a bachelor party...

Lily: why that??

Khushi: of course me and vish are getting married, after that everyone knows it's your turn...

Lily: whatever...

Khushi: no whatever, but we need to have this party for fun...

Lily: ahaan??

Khushi: yes but only you, me , vish, sim , hanwoo, namg-

Lily: don't baby, vish still didn't forgive them she will get angry if she sees them...

She sign...

Khushi: um then let's invite everyone including boys to...

Lily: huh???

Khushi: yes because I don't want to leave anyone, babe it's my wedding and you know how crazy I'm for this , I can't let the past make me sad on my wedding...

Lily: aish why are you like this???

Khushi: don't know ask God...

Lily: hm hm...

They smiled...

Lily: so tomorrow night we will have a bachelor's party...

Khushi: yes and we will play many games okie??

She nodded and called Taeyeon....

📱 Taeyeon: good morning baby...

Lily stood up and went on the balcony only to see it was pouring outside, she smiled...

📱 Lily: good morning darling...

📱 Taeyeon: what's my baby is doing hm...

📱 Lily: nothing just , we were planning to have a bachelor's party tomorrow night...

📱 Taeyeon: oh...

📱 Lily: hm...

📱 Taeyeon: why not tonight??

📱 Lily: because it's girls night over tonight and only us girls r included...

📱 Taeyeon: not good, i also want to be there...

📱 Lily: haha funny, no boys understand then I told khushi not to invite hinchan and namgi but, she already forgive them and invited them. I have no problem but vish ..

📱 Taeyeon: don't worry everything will be ok...

She signed and nodded...

📱 Lily: hmm...

📱 Taeyeon: where is your girls night over??

📱 Lily: at Khushi's apartment wae??

📱 Taeyeon: nothing just enjoy...