9

Time skips the next day,

Lily wakes up and gets ready to go to college ..

She come down while singing get favourite song lyrics

Lily: I want to be your light baby, you should be your light~~

She sings while her hand automatically went to the dumpling bowl for taking it but before she could take one, some took the whole bowl...

Lily frown Knowing who is it, even though she loved him but dumpling is life for her...

Lily: kim taeyeon...

Mily: no guys not in early morning please...

Lily: waee waeee huhhhh!!!!

Mily: it's ok if he took them, I'll make more for you...

Lily: waeeeeee i only want these dumplings understand, and listen to me you kim taeyeon..

Taeyeon: yes park lily...

He said while taking the piece of dumplings to eat but he left there was bowl no more in his hands...

Taeyeon: you beachhhh...

Lily: shut up you Nonsense these are mine understand...

Lily said and stand with support of the wall...

Taeyeon put his hands around both of her sides and tower her...

Taeyeon: oh really you park...

Lily: yes kim..

He lean close and admired her facial features, when he left she was an teenager but now she was in her twenties. Her growth hormones took another turn and that innocent bubbly girl looked more sexy and hot to him..

Taeyeon: you have changed your appearance with time, more beautiful and elegant but mind still like a child hm park..

Lily glup but didn't give up infront of him and rolled her eyes at words...

Lily: what about you kim, even though time has passed you still looks like a monkey..

He chuckled and lean more closer to her then whisper...

Taeyeon: what you think, maybe a handsome monkey hmm....

Lily: no a dumb one..

Taeyeon: ahaan...

Lily: hmm...

He looked in her hazel brown eyes, but he always wondered on whom she Wass nor her father not even mother had brown eyes. Then who??

??: Taeyeon are you trying flirt with my sister in front of me and mom why are you filming all these??

They came in reality that actually they were in kitchen and her mother was right there...