15

Lily: namgi and hinchan??

Lily never liked them since the beginning, namgi is the only daughter of naamjon and hinchan is the only daughter of Jin..

Their fathers and brothers nature were so cool and understanding but don't know whom on the earth these two adopted their nature...

Because, they both hated lily close with taeyeon especially hinchan because lily discovered that hinchan has had a crush on him since childhood. But, lily and taeyeon loved each other, they were in a secret relationship for their own reasons..

They acted like enemies in front of everyone because they didn't want anyone to know about them, till a certain time..

Hinchan was always a third wheeler between, skipping her year of school so that she could be in the same class as taeyeon proved her madness for him. As she was a year older than him, talking about taeyeon. He knows it since the start , but for him she is a sister and he always treat her like one...

Ever since childhood, the day on which lily was born is his birthday and even in his room. When, for the first time that little taeyeon held her hand , he knows that she will be the one with whom he wants to spend his rest life .

Talking about namgi, her attitude and ego were the biggest enemy for her to get close with anyone. That's why with the same nature hinchan and she became best friends...

Namgi and jeonguk are of the same age , however, jeonguk is 5 months older than her. In school, namgi and hinchan were well known bullies. The reason no one mentioned complaints about them was their background, they belonged from mafia families that's why everyone was afraid of them...

Lily was one of their targets, but she was always protected and saved by taeyeon, jeonguk and junseo...

Namgi always treated jeonguk as his own property. She told everyone that he belongs to her. At first, jeonguk used to like her but with time when her nature started to get worse. Jeonguk lost all feelings for her, because he wanted true love not the obsession one..

He found that in khushi, for him she was different from this whole world. Though, she had a relationship in the past but now the truth was she was his . He always felt that sensation and love which always wanted to feel from the person he would marry...

He fell for her at the first sight, when he saw her in a bathrobe and wet hairs. Afterwards, her carefree nature and the way she flirts , stand with her friends in difficult situations made him fall head over heels for her..

Lily: you guys...

Namgi: we are here for congratulating daehyun oppa and an advice for jeonguk...

Jeonguk always ignored her because of nature towards him...

Jeonguk: what it is??

Namgi: you know, you have the worst choice...

??: Oh really how much worst..

They looked back and saw khushi coming with a glass of wine in her hands..

Namgi: disgusting...

Khushi: at least not like your face...

Everyone laughed there...

Namgi: excuse me...

Khushi: get lost if you don't like getting involved in anyone's happiness..

Namgi: you bitch, you dare to speak this with me...

Khushi: you are not queen Victoria that I'll think twice before speaking with you..