13

Khushi: jongdae??

She went to him and sat near him after seeing him crying..

Khushi: what happened??

Jongdae: k..

He kept crying continuously while sobbing hard..

Khushi: shhh here drink the water and tell..

Jongdae drank the water and slowly slowly sobs..

Khushi: what happened??

Jongdae: she cheated on me with my enemy , she betrayed me. I loved her Khushi trust me i have her my whole love and i never made her think about anything before buying. I truly loved her still she betrayed me, with my help thru wanted to get information of father's company. I found her making out with him in changing room, i asked why she did this . She told this everything that how and why she was with me..

She gently pat his shoulder..

Jongdae: tell me k, tell me what was not me that she thought of choosing that asshole than me..

Khushi: don't worry I'll handle her myself, i would suggest you to go home and share everything with aunty and your brother. They will emotionally support which you need now, about miara I'll see that bitch..

He was sobbing only..

Khushi: come I'll drop you..

Jongdae: no i have car, I'll go..

Khushi: good for sometime forget about her, I'll myself make her see heaven on this earth don't worry..

Jongdae: but..

Khushi: nahh just wait and watch how I'll d-

Her phone interpret them..

Khushi: dad??

Jongdae: you talk with him, I'll be going home now see you later..

Khushi: ok and don't worry about her I'll tell her how to be a good bitch..

Jongdae just nodded and left from there with heavy heart..

Time skip at lunch time,

Lily: where is my babe..

Vish: i don't know..

Felix: even i d-

Girl: hahaha she deserves it, i loved it how khushi beaten her..

Lily,vish, Felix: beaten??

Girl 2: you guys don't know, hah see the video of khushi beating the shit of miara and the woonbin with whom she was cheating our bunny jongdae went viral...

Lily,vish: cheating??

Felix: it makes sense why she beaten them..

Lily: but why we don't know..

??: It happened today only, speaking truth i never liked that girl. I told jongdae many times, but still what could be happen now..

They looked back and saw taehyun , taehyung's second son..

It was true he didn't liked miara , just the taehyung used to hate jk's girlfriend Sara in past..

Genres afterall...

Lily: but why Khushi beaten them..

Taehyun: beaten , damn she broke the nose of that bastard and please don't ask about that bitch miara's state. I enjoyed the live show and sent the video to him, she is really cool..