7

Mily: baekhyun???

Baekhyun smiled and came to them..

Everyone greets him, for what he did in past mily and jimin already forgive him because he understood on the right time. From which, presently he got married with someone who was made for him and he have two kids with her..

His son: Byun bjungho,

And two years younger daughter,

His daughter: Byun yeongehul ...

Jimin: it's glad to see you here...

Baekhyun: hmm mily informed me about the get together and everyone is finally back from their training..

Jimin: hmm have a seat...

Baekhyun: yes and children come sit with them...

Both of the siblings bow to everyone and sat on the chairs after greeting them.

Mily: where is Lara??

Baekhyun: she is at her parents House...

Mily: ohkiee...

Baekhyun: yupp...

They become busy in talking about some other things...

Khushi looked at lily and sign her to check messages on phone...

Lily nodded and opened her phone...

On phone,

Khushi: isn't he our senior who got graduated one and half year ago, even he asked you to date him??

Lily: hmm you are right...

Khushi: i never knew your parents know them??

Lily: even i also don't know 🙄🙄.

Khushi: aww 🤣🤣🤣..

Lily: stop laughing...

Khushi: noo 🤣🤣...

Lily: oh really mrs Lee??

No response..

Lily: shott I'm sorry babe, i totally forgot about that i got habitual you to call from this I'm really sorry...

There was no response of her message, she looked up and saw her friend talking and flirting with her hobi uncle...

Lily sign..

Junseo lean close to his soulmate's ear and whispered..

Junseo: you must be very happy today right??

Taeyeon: why??

Junseo: my sister herself started fighting with you so of course??

Taeyeon: hmm you are right, I'm happy that atleast we will fight like before. Then, soon I'll propose her and apologize for the past mistakes..

Junseo: good good but...

Taeyeon: but??

Junseo: why hinchan is looking at like that??

Taeyeon frown and noticed the girl's gaze on them, then when he looked at her she looked away..

Taeyeon: i don't know..

Junseo: same goes with namgi she is also staring at jeonguk wierdly..

Taeyeon sign.

Taeyeon: you still don't know?? She likes him since the childhood but for jeonguk she is just a normal cousin friend. He doesn't have feelings for her, that's why he almost avoids going to rm uncle house for not creating any type of hope in her heart that he will like her someday. Because till i know him, he wants to fell in love with someone at first sight...