18

At hospital ,

They saw jeonguk standing in front of ward while crying..

They quickly approached him..

Jk hugs his son..

Jk: what happened baby why are you crying??

Jeonguk: i failed to protect her appa, see how many injuries she got just because of me..

Jk: it's not your fault my child..

Kikoo: yes baby..

He sobs..

Lily look from the ward window..

Lily: what happened?? Did doctor gave any reports??

He shook his head..

Jeonguk: they didn't came out till now..

Taeyeon: don't worry, everyone here know how much strong she is, nothing will happen understand. Stop crying, you are a fighter understand..

He slowly nodded..

Vish come while running, behind her Felix and sim were there..

Junseo glup seeing her and look at taeyeon..

Taeyeon winks at him..

Vish: what happened to her, where is she?? How did she end up here???

Lily: shh slow down I'll tell you everything...

Vish: fast..

Taeyeon looked at lily, she herself was afraid few minutes ago now she was giving her courage..

Lily told her everything...

Vish's eyes turn red and she holds namgi from her collar of her dress then started shaking her..

Vish: how dare you, you don't know how much weak her arms is huh?? She made them strong with so much difficulty...

Lily and hanwoo seperate them ..

Vish: leave me I'll kill her..

Daehyun hugs her..

Daehyun: calm down, they are already in guilt from what they did. Now, be calm and tell us everything then we will make them apologize to you guys nicely , even I can't forgive for what she did in anger..

Vish hugs him while crying..

Daehyun: shh tell...

Mily: don't pressurize her, let her calm down and if she wants she will tell..

Vish shook her head..

Vish: I'll tell, actually..

Vish explained them how khushi is her sister from another mother because of what her mother hates..

Vish: back then when we were 7 years old, mom attempted a chance to kill her but it end up paralysing her arms. She was not able to move them for 2 years, but she never lost hope and safe was enough strong to face everything. That's the result she come out of this problem herself. Everyone judge her because of her nature but no one knows that girl who fighted with difficult situations which shaped her to be this...

Tae: don't your father knows it??

Vish: no because we didn't got any evidence against her...

Rm: so when they were planning to destroy lily and Khushi, namgi you met her mother and she told you that her weak points are her arms...

Namgi just nodded while looking down...

Vish: aaaaaaaaaaaahhh leave me I'll kill her..

Daehyun: shh everything will be ok...