8

??: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh..

They all run to the kitchen and saw mily standing on the counter while screaming..

Jimin: what happened baby??

Mily: chim there is a cockroach down..

They all silently stared at her then sign in disbelief...

Junseo: mom...

He sign and kill the cockroach...

Jimin goes and pulls his wife down from her wrist..

Jimin: babe why so scared they can't bite you, it's my job..

Mily hit his head..

Mily: shut up you idiot kids are here..

Jeonguk: na na it's ok uncle , aunty when i was 16 i accidentally saw my mom dad making love. Afterwards, at night i heard many noises so don't worry we are adult now..

Taeyeon: you are right even though, mom dad have 5 kids including me still they are not over from their love...

Jimin: see their parents are so shameless their kids saw them..

Junseo gives them bombastic side eye look .

Junseo: you are not pure either, i also heard many noises..

Jimin: then it's your mistake, you should have closed your ears..

Mily: aaaaaaaaaaaahhh I'm going you all are so perverts, chim at least see they are still kids for us. I'll not forgive you, u r sleeping on the couch for the whole one week..

She left from there hurriedly..

Jimin: you three mouses I'll not leave you three later, for now i have to look after him...

He left from there and three kids laughed..

Junseo: wait but he didn't mentioned about the thing for which, he called us here..

Taeyeon: it's ok uncle will tell us everything tomorrow, it's already evening where is your sister??

Junseo: how will I know, she is out since the morning...

Taeyeon: yes ask her where is she...

Junseo: why??

Taeyeon: askkkkk..

Junseo: okok stupid...

He contacted his sister..

On the other side,

Four friends finished enjoying their day in science library, now they were in restaurant ordering their food..

Lily's phone ringed..

Lily: wait...

Other three: okieeee..

Lily took her phone and went to the corner..

Vish: whose it is??

Khushi: don't know...

Vish: hmm...

Felix: hey bae I'm really i heard about your break up, i still don't know why his parents forced him. Wait why don't you talk with your parents, they will help you in talking with them...

Vish: yesh talk with mom and dad babe..

She stayed silent and looked at her little sister, who was two minutes younger than her...

Even though, they were twins and belonged from one of the richest family in India. But, she never shared her personal experience which she had with her parents, the thing which she hides behind her smile. Her true nature, which she covers with extrovert one to hide what she feels because no one asked about it from her..