A Fatal Mistake

Righteous!Error sat down onto a chair, as he looks up at the sight that is before his very eyes.

He looks to see Celine and Eri hanging out together, slurping on some Ramen, and Righteous smiled a little bit. And the best part is, it is the 4th of July, and everyone is gonna be hanging out at 404's place in order to celebrate it together. And Righteous, he has been preparing for the moment in when he goes to 404's home, by getting as many fireworks as he could for 404 to light up.

Righteous puts his hand onto his cheek, as he began to think of something, as he then spoke out.

"Hmm...I'm gonna need to find some fireworks in order to make the 4th of July event work, as well as some shush kabobs and all sorts of food in order to prepare for this 4th of July event."

As Righteous looked down, Lala came into the room and looks at Righteous, as she then spoke out.

"Error, what's wrong?"

Righteous turned to her and spoke.

"Oh, Lala. There you are. And about what's wrong...it's nothing serious. It's just that 404 has invited me and anyone inside of my house to a 4th of July event and he wants us to do it in his Home AU."

Lala gawked her head at Righteous!Error in confusion in what he has meant, but then she remembered what Righteous meant, as he talked to her about the holidays and events that happen on Earth. She then spoke out.

"Oh? Well...what are you trying to do now?"

Righteous stood up and spoke out.

"Well...now I am gonna try and get some fireworks for 404, and then try and make some sort of food for this event. But I cannot do both at the same time...and I'm not a chef type of purpose."

Then, a voice spoke out.

"Do you mind if I can do it?"

This made Righteous and Lala turn to see Kirisaki, and she smiled at Righteous, before she then spoke out.

"If you want, I can prepare the food for the 4th of July event that is about to happen."

This made Righteous surprised, but this made him smile, as he spoke out.

"Wow, really?"

Kirisaki nodded, as another voice spoke out.

"I want to prepare for it as well!"

This made all of them stop to look at Run, and she seems to be excited about the 4th of July event when Righteous talked about it with her. Then, Nana and and Momo came, as the twins spoke out.

"Hey, you're not preparing this without the both of us!"

This made Righteous smile, as he spoke out.

"Nice, that is what I need."

He then stood up, and goes to the door, but does take the time to let the others know.

"Hey Eri, Celine."

This made them both look at Righteous, and he then spoke out to them.

"I'm gonna go out and look for some fireworks to prepare for the 4th of July. So can you please behave yourselves when I am gone?"

Eri smiled at Righteous, as she spoke out.

"Okay!"

Celine also smiled, as she is also happy with this. Graident nodded with a smile, as he looks to see Gradient, along with his half brothers and their Angeloids, as he then spoke out.